Post your latest Purchase

Hrishi

these goldstars are awesome for trekking. awesome grip due to the full rubber sole.

Woodlands are the pole opposite. they slip a lot. and are damn heavy. plus if they get wet... :censored:

Yeah but their grip on Terrain is just the opposite of their grip on water.

insaneYLN

In the zone
Received mi 5200mAh power bank. Waiting for the 10400mAh one
@adityak469, where did you purchase the Xiaomi Mi 5200mAh power bank from? Does the brand box package you received, sport the hologram stamp, whose one side upon scratching reveals a sequence of numbers, which is to be registered on å°￾米产å“￾防伪查询-帮助与æœ￾务ä¸*心?
:unsure:

amjath

Human Spambot
Bought seasonic s12g 650W for 7745 - ~1100(eBay coupon) - 50 (cash back) = ~6600 from eBay via overclockerszone I.e., tirupati

*i.imgur.com/89pA4Lp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/HeTYIFl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/XS9eQ3a.jpg

PITA installing in my poor cable management CM elite 430 cabinet, I regret not getting modular at least semi modular PSU.

BTW gtx 970 gfx is near :p

sujoyp

Grand Master
these goldstars are awesome for trekking. awesome grip due to the full rubber sole.

Woodlands are the pole opposite. they slip a lot. and are damn heavy. plus if they get wet... :censored:

I have those woodland big tractor grip shoes...they are hell difficult to use in rains....soo bought Lee cooper, they are superb and wont slip ever :)

Gollum

Collector
Bought seasonic s12g 650W for 7745 - ~1100(eBay coupon) - 50 (cash back) = ~6600 from eBay via overclockerszone I.e., tirupati

*i.imgur.com/89pA4Lp.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]*i.imgur.com/HeTYIFl.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]*i.imgur.com/XS9eQ3a.jpg[IMG]

PITA installing in my poor cable management CM elite 430 cabinet, I regret not getting modular at least semi modular PSU.

BTW gtx 970 gfx is near :p[/QUOTE]

That HDD looks good.
Especially with 80+Gold

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I have those woodland big tractor grip shoes...they are hell difficult to use in rains....soo bought Lee cooper, they are superb and wont slip ever :)

Lee cooper branded shoe is not good bro. I got one from FK last year now the sole is damaged. :(

ajayritik

Technomancer
Lee cooper branded shoe is not good bro. I got one from FK last year now the sole is damaged. :(

I have mixed experience with Lee Cooper Brand shoes I bought last year. The shoe lace got broken just in couple of months with no trace of finding a pair of spare laces and now the sole has cracked.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

you are using them rough?

Lee Coopers are not meant to be used rough. they are fashion shoes. just light walking, to parties/office during casual days etc.. but Woodlands are strictly utility shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Rather Lee copper always get similar ones from Woodland. Expensive than Lee but lasts till eternity.

yes. same here. i would rather buy a woodland and use them rough than buy a fragile fashion brand and stay in fear of ruining them.

btw, i saw this brand, they are woodland copy cats: Timberland shop.timberland.com , only very much lighter. i didnt like them that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but their grip on Terrain is just the opposite of their grip on water.

Wet terrain will be its bane.

i have seen people wearing the Goldstars and trekking on wet rock. and by trekking i mean in forts around Pune. in the monsoon season. so you have an idea how slippery it will be.

but then again, i have SEEN other people wearing it, not myself, so it can be their technique too ;)

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
@adityak469, where did you purchase the Xiaomi Mi 5200mAh power bank from? Does the brand box package you received, sport the hologram stamp, whose one side upon scratching reveals a sequence of numbers, which is to be registered on å°ç±³äº§å“防伪查询-帮助与æœåŠ¡ä¸*心?
:unsure:
From fk, where else would i buy it from? I don't remember about the hologram man. I threw the package that day only. Didn't pay much attention. Will check in the 10400mAh one

kaz

right here
"Lee Cooper sucks" that's what my brother says as his got ripped up soon...I hate shoes, no matter how loose it is, my legs hurt when I wear them for long :'(

Congo [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
I bought this black shoes bro ....and its awesome

*static14.jassets.com/p/Lee-Cooper-Black-Loafers-1675-604831-7-product2.jpg

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I bought this black shoes bro ....and its awesome

*static14.jassets.com/p/Lee-Cooper-Black-Loafers-1675-604831-7-product2.jpg
I have bought this by looking at the positive reviews there. But regretting it now. I should have bought from Addidas or Nike :(
I like the BATA power brand as well.

sujoyp

Grand Master
ooh thats bad experience...mine is just 2 months now...and I bought it from mall and not online...for me online shoe shopping is just not right way.

Top Bottom