Post your latest Purchase

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Lee Cooper is great for garments, how and why you people buy their shoes? Do you buy Police watches too? :p

[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION]: Congo on the PSU. Nice one.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Lee Cooper is great for garments, how and why you people buy their shoes? Do you buy Police watches too? :p

If we go by that theory then I see Woodland Apparels being available even though they are more famous for their shoes. Does this imply Woodland apparels are bad.

amjath

Human Spambot
Thanks [MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] [MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=99398]ithehappy[/MENTION] [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] :) :p

Last edited:

Hrishi

Not all woodland shoes are rough and durable. Prior to the tractor grips , I bought a Causal shoe pair from one of their showrooms , and the shoe gave up it's body within an year itself.
The Sole though , was damn tough and didn't slip a thread even after heavy usage.

I guess the reason why woodland shoes are so great and heavy duty is because of their sole.
It has been almost few years , and I am so much used to those woodland pairs that I don't even like the idea of wearing sport shoes unless required.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
If we go by that theory then I see Woodland Apparels being available even though they are more famous for their shoes. Does this imply Woodland apparels are bad.
Yes. I only have used their shoes and their backpacks, that's all. Even for shoes I don't recommend them, a person who has worn an Adidas won't be able to put on anything else, at least that's the case for me. But well ****ing offices require leather with formals, so there you go.

Gollum

Collector
Yes. I only have used their shoes and their backpacks, that's all. Even for shoes I don't recommend them, a person who has worn an Adidas won't be able to put on anything else, at least that's the case for me. But well ****ing offices require leather with formals, so there you go.

Ahem...Nike

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Connected xbox one to the monitor with the help of DVI to HDMI cable. But not getting the audio :(
For the audio either S/PDIF adapter or Edifier C2XD are needed. Anyone knows cheaper speaker that supports S/PDIF?

Here's some pics of xbox one in working state :p
*i.imgur.com/VFdwBEd.jpg
First you need the update the software.[/B]

*i.imgur.com/oOu2UnX.jpg
The console
haven't put on the kinect yet.

*i.imgur.com/fzJga5R.jpg
The home screen. Looks like a Win 8 OS.

*i.imgur.com/5kriYvc.jpg
You can browse internet, watch youtube video and even watch movies from external drive or pen drives.

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Flipkart gave me a Rs 300 cash back wala voucher which was with Redmi 1S on BBDS when though I did not but the phone :D

Gollum

Collector
Connected xbox one to the monitor with the help of DVI to HDMI cable. But not getting the audio :(
For the audio either S/PDIF adapter or Edifier C2XD are needed. Anyone knows cheaper speaker that supports S/PDIF?

Here's some pics of xbox one in working state :p
*i.imgur.com/VFdwBEd.jpg
First you need the update the software.[/B]

*i.imgur.com/oOu2UnX.jpg
The console
haven't put on the kinect yet.

*i.imgur.com/fzJga5R.jpg
The home screen. Looks like a Win 8 OS.

*i.imgur.com/5kriYvc.jpg
You can browse internet, watch youtube video and even watch movies from external drive or pen drives.

Nice, which formats can it play?
I still cannot play any 3rd party video on PS4 just MP3 playback while playing games.

Top Bottom