Post Your GNU/Linux Desktop here

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
infra_red_dude said:
My desktop based on Mac4Lin ver.0.3 (not released yet. Still working on it)

*img98.imageshack.us/img98/3643/screenshotyz4.th.jpg

*img147.imageshack.us/img147/5273/screenshot2nm7.th.jpg

*img87.imageshack.us/img87/2627/screenshot1yi2.th.jpg

Some small but discernable changes in the screenshots. Spot them if you can. More changes under the hood. Just releasing a preview here :)
Great Desktop1

vish786

"The Gentleman"
now that is mac on linux... truely... @infra

@others... that is just a very small preview... in depth there r tons of changes, icons r too many which r from mac, other apps mac themes r also included which cannot be seen in the preview.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/6610_aa7ft/Screenshot-1.png

The last before I remove Fiesty :p Awesome desky Infra eagerly waiting for ver3. and will surely add that in UCG 2 ;)

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Re: My first time here

@all, guys can u tell me which theme is this... i just wanted this theme since its easy on eye.... plz if someone knows some info about this theme... do inform....

hitbox.champion said:
Hi All

My first post and my first screenshots here. :)

*img141.imageshack.us/img141/7006/screenshot19oq0.th.jpg

*img522.imageshack.us/img522/9624/screenshot20ey2.th.jpg

*img522.imageshack.us/img522/4104/screenshot22bj6.th.jpg

EDIT: Thanks for the below(next) poster.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Infra can you please explain how you managed a desktop like that. I would love to have a Desktop like that.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Thats the new version of the Mac4Lin pack. You gotta wait a few dayz till I release the ver.0.3. I just completed documentation today.

Till then you can check out Shashwat's ubuntu customisation guide (search the open source subsection for that) or the previous version of Mac4Lin (ver0.2) at *sourceforge.net/projects/mac4lin. Download all packages. It has installation instructions too.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
*img98.imageshack.us/img98/2893/screenshotow1.th.png

My Laptop's Current Theme. Uses Darklooks GTK, Foxtrot Icons.

mediator

Technomancer
Yeah!

*img149.imageshack.us/img149/2483/screenshot1ag4.th.png *img84.imageshack.us/img84/6845/screenshot2ql7.th.png

*www.smileyhut.com/excited/rock.gif

faraaz

Evil Genius
@mediator: Sweet desktop if only because of the awesome wallpaper...LOVE Kate Beckinsale! :)

And can you teach me how to make the thumbnails come in the post instead of the WHOLE picture?

mediator

Technomancer
Yeah thanx, I used imageshack.us. It gives various links like "link for website", "thumbnail view for forums".

So its the thumbnailview which u have to select and apply! U can apply which eva u like! :)

Top Bottom