Post the weirdest dream that you had

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
There are 2 or 3 dreams that keep repeating for me

(i) Getting surrounded by snakes, Once i dreamt i am in a boat in the Amazons and a bunch of snakes descended from the trees and fell on me. - I have a deep fear of snakes
(ii) I am flying, I can actually feel what flying is like. Suddenly i become like 1/10 of my weight and i can drift in a lazy manner in the skies. I love it. Dreams are just amazing, you can experience things which you can never experience in real life - Dunno why but i think i am subconsciously very attracted to flying. May have to take glider lessons someday
(iii) Failing exam in school/college - Maybe that last day before exam fear has been rooted so deep that mind cant forget it. I have to remind myself when the dream is ending that i have passed out.

OP
cutemug

cutemug

Broken In
Logged in to Digit forum after quite some time,
and was surprised to find this thread still being replied to :)
This is my first thread here and had just randomly thought of it,
Never knew people would find so much to write about their dreams,
Thanks Guys :) keep discussing, as it's fun to read about each other's fascinating yet weird dreams

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I had another kinda lucid dream today morning. I was in a hilly snow slope and i was skating down without any equipment. I felt so exhilarated. And while skating, i was singing "Mast baharon ka main aashiq" , shammi kapoor one. All my family including cousins was present there and everybody was having fun. As i said before, we can experience things in dreams which we can never experience in real life i.e. flying, skating without equipment :D . Proves yet again how powerful the human subconscious is. If one can imagine something, the body starts responding that way as well. I have read somewhere yogis are able to sweat profusely just by imagining that they are in a very hot environment.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^oi, I have those kind of dreams at times too, when your entire family is present
some times it's all the friends I know

wonder what is the meaning when everyone you know comes together in dreams

this morning, dreamed of a big ship come to dock. Like dreamed it in fish eye perspective, straight down were small fishing boats, straight up were sky and clouds, and this ship was MASSIVE, it was a distance away, but it was both below me and above me

ratul

█████████████████
ok, so this is really weird, i had a dream of some loud explosion outside our house and power cut due to that (almost felt the explosion), woke up, everything was OK and fine, next day, woke up, there was no electricity, room mates told that transformer blew outside and there was a very loud noise. I had dreams previously where i was in a place i never visited before and few days later i'd be roaming in places very similar to those dreams, but this one, it was like exactly what it depicted, nothing in my brain before that related to power cut that could have triggered that dream, then how? :confused::pullhair::banghead:

Rick_Dawkins

Right off the assembly line
Nightmare, I would say :lol:

The other night I had this weird dream where I was standing on top of a bike (yeah, like on two feet) and sailing through the streets, oblivious of any traffic rules whatsoever. What's more, there were the usual people on the streets and they were giving me envious glances! Realized it was a dream when I came face to face at the edge of a cliff and my bike flew off with me still in standing pose, suspended in mid-air.. Woke up with a start and I swear there was this millions-of-butterflies feeling in the pit of stomach. Weird!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I was for a long time searching this thread. Had a...ummmm...very unusual dream 2 weeks back. I really wanted to write about it but my fav "offtopic" thread was closed and could not recall this thread.

Well, here I go.

[An important background of my native place. I come from the place Krishnanagar. Its named after King Krishna Chandra. He was a very famous king in West Bengal. His palace is still there though mostly broken but its still there. His descendants come in every Durgapuja and Jagadhatri puja ]

In the dream,

I'm spiderman but visiting my parents in normal avatar i.e. not being spiderman getup. I'm visiting because the current princess of Raja Krishnachandra's descendant is getting married and all neighborhood villages are invited.

The royal family has put up a display of all jeweleries that the princess is going to wear on the day of ceremony and all villagers are visiting the palace to see that. I went with my mom. She was really excited to see all those jewelery. I told her that jewelery were fake for sure as the royal family was not so rich anymore but she did not believe me. I also told her that I was sure the princess would not marry wearing these fake ones if she were even half proud of herself.

We tried to take a look of the princess but could not due to heavy guard and returned.

On the day of the marriage we went to witness the ceremony and I saw the princess wearing those jewelery. My mother told me if she was wearing them they must be real not fake.

Anyway, we saw the princess for the first time. She was really beautiful and was looking stunning with those ornaments. I fell in love with her instantly but could not do anything as she was getting married already.

After marriage she went to groom's place. The groom was also a king and lived in a palace.

I could not tolerate this as I had to meet her to express my love. I visited her one night. She was standing on the balcony looking to vast nothingness of the black night. I landed there silently and talked with her.

She was really scared and wanted to call out. I convinced her that I mean no harm and come in peace. We talked briefly and I went away. From that day I kept meeting her until she was also in my love.

This was going smoothly but soon her husband found out that she was being unfaithful to him.

One night when I went to meet her I was attacked by him. He had this big sword and attacked behind of a pillar. My spider sense made me aware and I ducked. I managed to grab a sword in the mean time. We had a good fight and he lost. I told him that I loved the princess and would take her away tonight. He challenged me that before I step out of this palace I would have to face the greatest swordsman of the country.

I knew whom he was talking about. I did not want to face him. I quickly grabbed princess and ran for exit. But there he was standing with a sword in his hand. I knew its going to be tough now. He was Suarez (yes that footballer who is famous for biting!)

We were childhood friends and had learnt sword fighting from same master.

He told me to let the princess go and he would let me go unharmed, nonetheless he would have to fight me as he now worked for the king. I told him to go away as I did not want to fight him.

He laughed and attacked me. We started fighting. He was really good in sword fighting but I was spiderman. He lost to my agility. I was not as skilled as him but I made him run around the room we were in. After a long time he was tired and I took this opportunity and finished him!

At that point I woke up!

The dream was so weird, so vivid and in so much detail that I could still recall most visuals of it if I close my eyes. Its just a matter of time that I'll forget it completely but before that I wanted to document it somewhere.
So here it is.

Thanks for reading (if you've read it at all!)

Last edited:

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Interesting ! The Princess, does she exist in real life ?

May be not the weirdest but since you said footballer Suarez, This one time I had a dream where in school I was being chased by the father (principal) & Alex Ferguson (football manager) for not doing some school stuff I guess, after being chased all through the school I finally take the elevator and when the door opens they are both standing outside waiting and Ferguson shoots me dead. and I don't really watch football much.

OP
cutemug

cutemug

Broken In
[MENTION=870]rhitwick[/MENTION]: Interesting dream, m surprised how you could remember it so specifically. But it's true, many times, the memory of most of our dreams lasts for a few secs after we wake up, unless we write it down fast, or else it just vanishes. But we can still remember few rare dreams down to the last detail.

Thanks for sharing your dreams ppl! Keep posting :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wow rhitwick. That was a very vivid dream! I don't know resolution of what problem was your brain trying to find out, but it surely was trying it's hard!

Btw, I had a nightmare today. I can't recall the entire dream, but one thing specifically stick out. I was with some of my friends, wandering places. And at one time I lost my phone. I couldn't find my Moto X. And when I did I was devastated. The phone was broken. It was as if someone tried to bend the phone and it broke from the middle, in two pieces. I remember thinking that now I have to buy something like Yuphoria or even less budget phone!

Now recently I had an accident with my Moto X, that it fell out of my lap while I was deboarding a cab. In which response the screen shattered. But since there was a tempered glass in place it took the impact and the screen was intact. So could that dream be a side effect of this incident?

Anyway, I have to go install a new tempered glass today!! :|

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Okay I had this weirdest dream of all time.. It was before few days so I only remember few scenes.

In this dream, I am with 2 of my friends. And we are riding in Bikes.( Me in 1 bike, 2 guys in other). Now they had an accident with a girl in scooty. Not a major one , but a small bump and both have fallen down. Now the argument starts between the two parties. I can't remember whose fault was that. But the quarrel started to heat. By now, one of my friend says "Why is this girl so Dowlath?".Obviously I had this dream in my mother tongue which is tamil. Ill include those as well ("Yen intha ponnu ivlo "Dowlath" ah iruku??"). "A girl should not have this much Dowlath" (Oru ponnuku ivlo Dowlath agathuma").

Now the weird thing is, there is no such word as Dowlath in tamil language.. AFAIK, its a common name given to muslim girls.. But here in my dream it was used to as an verb describe the girl's action, implying that she is rude (kinda) and impolite.. Also to add to the weirdness, I don't know any girl with that name irl. So i am super confused why I had this dream and what it means!!?? Also I am pretty sure my friend said that name as verb cause he used it twice.

ElleHarries

Broken In
Once I dreamt about a future event. After that it happened to me in the real life. Fortunately it wasn't a nightmare.:|
I'm always curious about the Wonderful mysteries of Dreams

vito scalleta

In the zone
Okay I had this weirdest dream of all time.. It was before few days so I only remember few scenes.

In this dream, I am with 2 of my friends. And we are riding in Bikes.( Me in 1 bike, 2 guys in other). Now they had an accident with a girl in scooty. Not a major one , but a small bump and both have fallen down. Now the argument starts between the two parties. I can't remember whose fault was that. But the quarrel started to heat. By now, one of my friend says "Why is this girl so Dowlath?".Obviously I had this dream in my mother tongue which is tamil. Ill include those as well ("Yen intha ponnu ivlo "Dowlath" ah iruku??"). "A girl should not have this much Dowlath" (Oru ponnuku ivlo Dowlath agathuma").

Now the weird thing is, there is no such word as Dowlath in tamil language.. AFAIK, its a common name given to muslim girls.. But here in my dream it was used to as an verb describe the girl's action, implying that she is rude (kinda) and impolite.. Also to add to the weirdness, I don't know any girl with that name irl. So i am super confused why I had this dream and what it means!!?? Also I am pretty sure my friend said that name as verb cause he used it twice.

So congrats.. u have just invented a new tamil word to tease girls ..

Top Bottom