Post the weirdest dream that you had

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Borderlands. Killing bandits, aircraft starts landing from the air. One of the bandits we killing, comes and tells us urgently to hide. Shoot him dead by mistake, then go hide in the skeleton of a bus, watching through the window. A chopper circles, spotlight moving, searching for us. It sees nothing but dead bandits, it lands. A security barricade is put up, and people pour out from the chopper. Handsom Jack's draped body is rolled out on a stretcher, out of the copter. Since there are so many people milling about now, we infiltrate them by getting lost in the crowd or pretending to belong. One security guy is busy operating a machine, does not notice us. Run past all the people rushing about towards the chopper, and pick up some extra gear to fit in with all the other people. Everyone is working on futuristic Hyperion technology. Suddenly, a friend who is a freelancer working for Hyperion appears and says "you can't be here". Then a serious looking scientist guy runs up from behind the friend and says "you cannot be here, and not use anything we leave behind after our operation because of our non disclosure agreement." My friend tells us "I am sorry, but you can no longer work as a consultant for me". So the hierarchy is that we are working as a consultant for our friend, who is working as a freelancer for Hyperion's scientist. Then I vaguely remember something like this happening another time (deja-vu within the dream, maybe from another time and place, or IRL, cannot figure), and leave the place exhilerated, wondering about the advanced tech. Guess, while leaving that the advanced tech will be used to resurrect Handsome Jack, which is the purpose of the operation.

The we? that was the really weird part... I was both Maya and Axton in the dream, switching rapidly between one and the other, and at times I was even both at once. It felt so natural that I was disoriented for a little while after waking up.

beingGamer

In the zone
Back in the days when I was doing BE. There were a lot of hectic days when there used to be file submissions.
There was always a tension to complete all the remaining assignments & experiments before the submission dates.

After completing my BE, rarely I had dreams that, I am yet to complete my files while others already submitted theirs, and I don't even have a source to copy from.
These dreams used to come early in the morning, and I used to get up quickly to complete them as soon as possible.
While going for brushing, I realize that BE is already completed, why I am getting scared of file submissions..
These were weird for me, had them 2-3 times till now. Haven't had for 1-2 years, but I laugh on myself when I remember that.

amjath

Human Spambot
My mom says I do too much gaming, literally like going into the monitor but I don't get any dream as I'm in-game character :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I guess everyone had a dream where they woke up to college and had no idea that an exam was scheduled for that day.

ratul

█████████████████
I guess everyone had a dream where they woke up to college and had no idea that an exam was scheduled for that day.

woah are you psychic? :p
even though i graduated last year, i still get these dreams once in a while, especially about maths, and then in mid way realize "Hey i graduated long time back, this is a dream, damn" and then just lucid dream for rest of it.. :lol:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Borderlands. Killing bandits, aircraft starts landing from the air. One of the bandits we killing, comes and tells us urgently to hide. Shoot him dead by mistake, then go hide in the skeleton of a bus, watching through the window. A chopper circles, spotlight moving, searching for us. It sees nothing but dead bandits, it lands. A security barricade is put up, and people pour out from the chopper. Handsom Jack's draped body is rolled out on a stretcher, out of the copter. Since there are so many people milling about now, we infiltrate them by getting lost in the crowd or pretending to belong. One security guy is busy operating a machine, does not notice us. Run past all the people rushing about towards the chopper, and pick up some extra gear to fit in with all the other people. Everyone is working on futuristic Hyperion technology. Suddenly, a friend who is a freelancer working for Hyperion appears and says "you can't be here". Then a serious looking scientist guy runs up from behind the friend and says "you cannot be here, and not use anything we leave behind after our operation because of our non disclosure agreement." My friend tells us "I am sorry, but you can no longer work as a consultant for me". So the hierarchy is that we are working as a consultant for our friend, who is working as a freelancer for Hyperion's scientist. Then I vaguely remember something like this happening another time (deja-vu within the dream, maybe from another time and place, or IRL, cannot figure), and leave the place exhilerated, wondering about the advanced tech. Guess, while leaving that the advanced tech will be used to resurrect Handsome Jack, which is the purpose of the operation.

The we? that was the really weird part... I was both Maya and Axton in the dream, switching rapidly between one and the other, and at times I was even both at once. It felt so natural that I was disoriented for a little while after waking up.

i see you playing Borderlands 2 a lot on Steam. :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
my gf study in girls hostel. something arts related stuff. her parents didn't agree on our marriage so she made a plan to run away. plan was to meet her at hostel at 2am. so i went their at 2am and she held my hands and said RUN BoT RUN. we were running in the middle of the street empty roads kept running kept running until she had asthma attack she died and i went home humming rapgod.

Wut ? :shock:

[YOUTUBE]XbGs_qK2PQA[/YOUTUBE]

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
After completing my BE, rarely I had dreams that, I am yet to complete my files while others already submitted theirs, and I don't even have a source to copy from.
These dreams used to come early in the morning, and I used to get up quickly to complete them as soon as possible.

Is there a word for such early morning dreams that wake you up? They are like the body's alarm clock.

Went Lucid a while back. Was fun. Realised it was a dream, was able to float, not fly. Did something new, I started going through walls! Funny thing was, when going through walls, I became transparent automatically. Saying float instead of fly because speed was steady, and could not change direction easily. Floated over the city, then went to ocean, and spent a loooong time just floating over the ocean, watching the city recede, till it disappeared, and there was only ocean. Then I got bored, and stop being lucid.

Having some recurring dreams that kick me awake

First one was, Im walking away from a Leopard Research Facility, it is an old government type building. About 30 meters away, from on top of a hill, I can see a leapord taking shelter below a dish antenna on top of the building. It is yawning, and I laugh because the clueless scientists in the building don't know it's sitting right on top of them. Then I head into the forest. Im in the forest, walking around in a deep, unexplored part of the jungle. Suddenly, a cop on a large bullet shows up, there is a man in a blue uniform and a helmet. I get scared of him, and think I am in deep trouble. He stops right in front of me, looks at his watch and tells me that I have permission to stay in the forest for only five more minutes. Then he turns around and zooms away, and I start hurrying out of the forest. After five minutes dream time, I wake up.

Second one, middle aged man is leading a trek (calling him leader). Im with a mixed group of differently aged people, there is one serious man (let's call him the watchman), there is a group of experienced but young trekkers (calling them guys). There are more people, but they play only background role (calling them others). So Im actually going in front of the leader, ahead of the group. We climb up to the top, and are descending from the other side. From the top itself, I can see a patch, that I know I won't be able to handle, so I stay on the top itself. Leader and others overtake me and go down. Guys stop by me as I point out to that spot which is too difficult to navigate. Leader manages to go past, but others get stuck and scared and start arguing about whether to go taking God's name, or stop and turn back. Leader turns back, laughs at all of us, and decides to halt the trek and turn everyone back. So others and leader turn buck towards guys and me. We all head back down, and while walking on a stretch where there is a wide but rough mud road in the middle of two ridges, suddenly there are shouts, people start talking about one missing guy from the group, who is definitely a tipper. Guys hide in the trees, others are chattering on the side of the road, watchman stands in the middle of the road looking left and right. There is sound of a motor. I walk to side of road. A Jeep with police inside show up. The missing guy is sitting inside the Jeep with the police. They talk to the watchman and leader. One of them just looks at me standing at the site but does not say anything. Police then drive away.

oh.. all of them were totally unknown people. There is some pattern here, can't make sense of it though.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Is there a word for such early morning dreams that wake you up? They are like the body's alarm clock.

Went Lucid a while back. Was fun. Realised it was a dream, was able to float, not fly. Did something new, I started going through walls! Funny thing was, when going through walls, I became transparent automatically. Saying float instead of fly because speed was steady, and could not change direction easily. Floated over the city, then went to ocean, and spent a loooong time just floating over the ocean, watching the city recede, till it disappeared, and there was only ocean. Then I got bored, and stop being lucid.

Having some recurring dreams that kick me awake

First one was, Im walking away from a Leopard Research Facility, it is an old government type building. About 30 meters away, from on top of a hill, I can see a leapord taking shelter below a dish antenna on top of the building. It is yawning, and I laugh because the clueless scientists in the building don't know it's sitting right on top of them. Then I head into the forest. Im in the forest, walking around in a deep, unexplored part of the jungle. Suddenly, a cop on a large bullet shows up, there is a man in a blue uniform and a helmet. I get scared of him, and think I am in deep trouble. He stops right in front of me, looks at his watch and tells me that I have permission to stay in the forest for only five more minutes. Then he turns around and zooms away, and I start hurrying out of the forest. After five minutes dream time, I wake up.

Second one, middle aged man is leading a trek (calling him leader). Im with a mixed group of differently aged people, there is one serious man (let's call him the watchman), there is a group of experienced but young trekkers (calling them guys). There are more people, but they play only background role (calling them others). So Im actually going in front of the leader, ahead of the group. We climb up to the top, and are descending from the other side. From the top itself, I can see a patch, that I know I won't be able to handle, so I stay on the top itself. Leader and others overtake me and go down. Guys stop by me as I point out to that spot which is too difficult to navigate. Leader manages to go past, but others get stuck and scared and start arguing about whether to go taking God's name, or stop and turn back. Leader turns back, laughs at all of us, and decides to halt the trek and turn everyone back. So others and leader turn buck towards guys and me. We all head back down, and while walking on a stretch where there is a wide but rough mud road in the middle of two ridges, suddenly there are shouts, people start talking about one missing guy from the group, who is definitely a tipper. Guys hide in the trees, others are chattering on the side of the road, watchman stands in the middle of the road looking left and right. There is sound of a motor. I walk to side of road. A Jeep with police inside show up. The missing guy is sitting inside the Jeep with the police. They talk to the watchman and leader. One of them just looks at me standing at the site but does not say anything. Police then drive away.

oh.. all of them were totally unknown people. There is some pattern here, can't make sense of it though.

say, you always remember your dreams??

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i used to remember this specific dream its kinda recurring one in which i am falling in a never end depth then suddenly ground comes up , then i wake up, other dreams i dnt remember , i forget after 1 hour of waking up..............

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^loltmi
yes I do. plus I always note down my dreams on mobile as soon as I wake up, so that helps. But at times, I have dreamt that I have waken up and noted it down, those ones I forgot. Lately, quality, vividness, lucidity have improved tremendously. Also recall.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
hmm.. my dreams have also been very lucid and vivid. with every detail. just like Inception.

infact, some dreams are so vivid that i have had to wake up in order to realize they are dreams.

Top Bottom