Post the weirdest dream that you had

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^uh hope you slept well. didn't go lucid with dub-step, was disturbed, so woke frequently. was also travelling in train when that happened. dream journal does help, write down whatever fragments you remember, even the feeling you are having after the dream. keep paper and pen ready next to bed. once was dreaming that I was writing a dream in the journal!

flyingcow

Shibe
..i slept with dubstep..couldnt sleep, decreased the volume but still didnt work...i had a few dreams which i remembered when i woke up but i cant remember them well now..
will write tomorrow morning...
btw did you ever have a lucid dream?
i had one where i knew i was dreaming but i didnt try to do anything, i was a baby in my dream crying..thatsa all i remebmer. it was after a rigorous workout(badminton camp) in the morning where we used to lie down..i feared that i would go to sleep so i was trying the best to stay awake and then i started to go lucid...
i read that the chances to dream lucidly are most in the morning

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Yep many times. Sometimes even semi-lucid. Like i know something is not possible, but didnt figure out it was a dream. For example, was movin by jumping around using a normal stick like a pogo stick and realised in dream that i was not getting tired, but didnt realise it was a dream. There are apparently many ways to go lucid (turning light off is one of them), does not work always. If all you wanna do is control your dream, perhaps thinking about it for a few minutes before going to sleep should help.

The dream diary helps in recollecting dreams, so you should strt remembering more of them in abt a week.

KaciHaskins

New to this forum
I have seen every night a different dream in my sleep and the fact which is weird that I forget my dream on next day lol. but any way I like that post it is very interesting. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
My list of weird dreams that scared the living daylights out of me-

1.I'm in school,in assembly,and just realised that I've forgot to wear pants,and every eye is ogling at me :razz: It may sound funny,but..................

this one i had too..

:rofl:

the mere shock of realising it made me awake.

.jRay.

Youngling
Some months ago i had two experiences of SLEEP PARALYSIS
Both of them in one night.

Damn it was terrifying.

I was awake but couldn't move and was sh!t scared..
My body felt really heavy as if someone was sitting on me.. and i was breathing heavy, my heart was beating fast and heavy.

Finally i controlled my breathing somehow and brought it to a normal level and fell asleep again...

Only to experience it again some hours later... Did the same thing again but wasn't that scary as there was some sunlight around.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ When we sleep a part of our brain shuts down motor functions that control our limbs. Maybe that's because our brain doesn't want us to do any sudden movements while we are sleeping/dreaming.

My guess is that when you awoke that part wasn't turned on completely yet. In few seconds though you came back to control yourself again.

amjath

Human Spambot
^^ When we sleep a part of our brain shuts down motor functions that control our limbs. Maybe that's because our brain doesn't want us to do any sudden movements while we are sleeping/dreaming.

My guess is that when you awoke that part wasn't turned on completely yet. In few seconds though you came back to control yourself again.

May not be because people turn direction sleep during deep sleep

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
last night's dream: dinosaurs have invaded the earth by time travelling from the pre-historic ages and i actually went super saiyan to defend the earth from them. :|

.jRay.

Youngling

I've read about it, the body is still sleeping while the brain is awake, because of irregular sleeping pattern's most of the time. Also you can't just come back in control.. I tried that the second time and in the inside i went super saiyan but was still on the outside. You just have to let it go and try to get back to sleep.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
my gf study in girls hostel. something arts related stuff. her parents didn't agree on our marriage so she made a plan to run away. plan was to meet her at hostel at 2am. so i went their at 2am and she held my hands and said RUN BoT RUN. we were running in the middle of the street empty roads kept running kept running until she had asthma attack she died and i went home humming rapgod.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
my gf study in girls hostel. something arts related stuff. her parents didn't agree on our marriage so she made a plan to run away. plan was to meet her at hostel at 2am. so i went their at 2am and she held my hands and said RUN BoT RUN. we were running in the middle of the street empty roads kept running kept running until she had asthma attack she died and i went home humming rapgod.

Dont let your GF know this :lol:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Some months ago i had two experiences of SLEEP PARALYSIS
Both of them in one night.

Damn it was terrifying.

I was awake but couldn't move and was sh!t scared..
My body felt really heavy as if someone was sitting on me.. and i was breathing heavy, my heart was beating fast and heavy.

Finally i controlled my breathing somehow and brought it to a normal level and fell asleep again...

Only to experience it again some hours later... Did the same thing again but wasn't that scary as there was some sunlight around.
happens to me many times.
earlier i thought that some demon might be possessing me and when I say a prayer (Namokar mantra - Jainis or Hanuman Chalisa), it goes out.
found out few months back that its called sleep paralysis :lol: :p

- - - Updated - - -

May not be because people turn direction sleep during deep sleep

AFAIK, deep sleep is called good sleep because, your body is in full static equilibrium, when we move, and turn sides, its not that good sleep. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

I've read about it, the body is still sleeping while the brain is awake, because of irregular sleeping pattern's most of the time. Also you can't just come back in control.. I tried that the second time and in the inside i went super saiyan but was still on the outside. You just have to let it go and try to get back to sleep.

I could come back though. see above.

- - - Updated - - -

^ so you think i could have a gf NICEEEE but i don't have one. =/

hehe #foreveralone :lol:
me too :p

.jRay.

Youngling
happens to me many times.
earlier i thought that some demon might be possessing me and when I say a prayer (Namokar mantra - Jainis or Hanuman Chalisa), it goes out.
found out few months back that its called sleep paralysis :lol: :p

- - - Updated - - -

AFAIK, deep sleep is called good sleep because, your body is in full static equilibrium, when we move, and turn sides, its not that good sleep. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

I could come back though. see above.

- - - Updated - - -

hehe #foreveralone :lol:
me too :p

I fell asleep both the times. And both the times i started hanuman chalisa out if fear. :D

Top Bottom