Post the weirdest dream that you had

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Dowlath doesn't seem like a new word to me. Daulat means "money". And in the context of dream, it resembles to "A girl shouldn't be this rich", or something that.
OP must have listen this hindi word somewhere. Makes sense?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Dowlath doesn't seem like a new word to me. Daulat means "money". And in the context of dream, it resembles to "A girl shouldn't be this rich", or something that.
OP must have listen this hindi word somewhere. Makes sense?

I have not heard that hindi word before.I am not a hindi speaker nor am I surrounded by hindi speakers. Also in that situation, I didn't witness anything to indicate the girl was wealthy.. The word was used to describe her rudeness maybe. I am not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Weirdest dream....Weird enough to not tell you guys :wink:

If its NSFW dream, trust me its not weird !! :mrgreen:

Hrishi

I have been dreaming about flying for so long. It has become a regular show, I would say.
Whenever in my dreams I sense danger or when I am excited, I start flapping my hands as if they were wings and I literally start flying like a bird. Gosh , I hate to wake up from it.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
I don't know if it's common, I've been seeing myself in same place twice or thrice in different days. Like spawning to somewhere like in games.
And heard this too, that people who playing lots of games have the ability to control the dreams :D

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I had this dream where TDF was getting overrun by spammers...

holy **** you are a prophet
*www.dropbox.com/s/kj8mvxbu9k6ow8o/Screenshot%202015-09-04%2010.00.19.png?dl=1
can you pwease dream of me getting a grillfriend and a gtx 970 on the same day

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am waiting for snap to snap out of his sleep and tell us the future for our forum too!

Top Bottom