Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

D

Deleted member 118788

A random guy in college: My mecrowmax cainwash is better than your Optimus G because it has dual sim.
Me: :facepalm:

I will say this phone (Spice Boss Trio M-5025 Triple SIM Mobile Phone - Black from Spice | GSM Mobile Phones | mobile-store | HomeShop18.com) is better than both the phones as it is Triple Sim. :lol:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*breakbrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/like-father-like-son-like-grand-kids-dragon-ball-z-anime.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580501_476307639083686_1134854276_n.jpg
Niether dumb, nor related to technology

- - - Updated - - -

*images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35700000/funny-dragon-ball-z-35761032-1024-768.jpg

Chuck Norris one is dumb, SSJ5 is fan made and the pic doesn't features SSJG.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
I was around ten years old and I asked my friend to copy some game to my pen drive and he just copied the shortcut to it.

I told not to put shortcuts and give me the full game, so he copied the .exe file and said here's your game :facepalm:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I was around ten years old and I asked my friend to copy some game to my pen drive and he just copied the shortcut to it.

I told not to put shortcuts and give me the full game, so he copied the .exe file and said here's your game :facepalm:

this reminds me of an incident.
When i was 11 years old(not sure about the age tho),my sis bought the first Apple product, an iPod shuffle third gen(as we never had used an Apple product before so) she thought it was plug and play and copied the songs directly. So as expected it wasn't working, and we went to the shop and he said we need iTunes to 'copy' songs to it and when we asked him to give us a copy of iTunes, he just gave us a shortcut :facepalm: and let me tell you that was a original ''Apple'' shop :facepalm:

TheHumanBot

Padawan

very common. i did that too nfs2, captain claw, roadrash bunch of 10+ other games shortcuts to floppy drive and told my friend " puri vacation nikal jayegi itni games chori karke laya hu cybercafe se" :D

amjath

Human Spambot
very common. i did that too nfs2, captain claw, roadrash bunch of 10+ other games shortcuts to floppy drive and told my friend " puri vacation nikal jayegi itni games chori karke laya hu cybercafe se" :D

That moment when u try running the shortcuts :rofl:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Eww, captain claw, is that the awesome 2D game where we play as a wolf with a sword , pistol and stuff like that ?

ankitkr091

Broken In
One of my frnd ( a girl ) told me that her lappy was running slow because she had lost the macro sd slot cover of her lappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot

This reminds me of an incident too. When my friend got his first rig, I installed FIFA and another game which I forgot. Next day I went to his home, and saw that those two games icon were missing from desktop, and he smiled and confidently said 'I have deleted those games', cause I need to show him how to install games. And just as I thought he deleted the desktop short cuts but the actual game. I smiled and started playing the FIFA, he was like WTF :D
This incident by no meaning is dumb, as it was his very first time, however it was really funny.

Top Bottom