Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
what does "kirtan" mean?? I too was a noob at the time when i got the GPU. TDF opened my eyes!

Shiva

Kirtan= Silently torturing the graphic card till it becomes a barbeque.

On a more practical note, Hitman: Absolution and Last Light will be very good choices. These games scale perfectly on Nvidia GPUs(even SLI) and will do more harm to GT 210.

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
I fell in for 8400GS reading "16x AA" on the pack :facepalm:. When I asked the shopleeper about some more powerful card (as I had some spare cash), he said "2 GB" adn I got more happy. BTW I started a thread on Chip forum but never got helpful replies. Everyone was like "8400 LOL" when I asked about 8400gs. TDF rocks!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
guy gets airtel internet dongle, it does not work in his area (it's a remote village)
so he gets bsnl router, misplaces the box and contents, so the router works on LAN, but the BSNL engineers cannot get the wi-fi to work without the default password of the router. I was there and helped the BSNL guys set it up.
he is using the router for a couple of months, someone else notices the wi-fi router is not giving wi-fi, so asks guy why it has no wi-fi
guy says "because it is too far from the tower"
I tell him nope, that's not the reason at all, the reason is he misplaced the box the router came in
guy says "but the airtel dongle also does not work because there is no tower nearby" :facepalm:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
guy gets airtel internet dongle, it does not work in his area (it's a remote village)
so he gets bsnl router, misplaces the box and contents, so the router works on LAN, but the BSNL engineers cannot get the wi-fi to work without the default password of the router. I was there and helped the BSNL guys set it up.
he is using the router for a couple of months, someone else notices the wi-fi router is not giving wi-fi, so asks guy why it has no wi-fi
guy says "because it is too far from the tower"
I tell him nope, that's not the reason at all, the reason is he misplaced the box the router came in
guy says "but the airtel dongle also does not work because there is no tower nearby" :facepalm:

If in case he gets a job, ask him not to work too as the tower is so far away from his place.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
My old laptop turns off when I play games on it but it's fan is broken, literally. New ones don't no matter how long I run 'em.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well it will turn off when the CPU hits thermal zone or above, that doesn't mean they'll burn. Besides any sane person who keeps a laptop on for 24x7 clocks down the the CPU anyway, or a cooler.
I find it so dumb how people can believe something like that! Well if it were my parents said that okay, but a person who is technically a MCA, well I really have nothing to say.

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
I don't understand why people say this this software is developed in .NET. .net is just a framework supported by numerous programming languages.

Top Bottom