Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Even if we open an offtopic thread, people will stray from the topic anyways. My point is about sticking to the thread topic and not turning it into a 2-3 man chat conversation.. Previous pages usually have 3-4 funny incidents/page... People post their stories and then next person posts a story and so on, occasionally someone will comment LOL or SAME THIMG HAPPENED TO ME etc etc...What i see right now is just chit chat.

Anyways, to pull everything back on track ill tell ye all my latest mindfcuk anecdote.

Recently there is a group message circulating Whatsapp groups, with some weird fonts and a message sayin that if we forward it to 3 Whatsapp group our phone battery will be 100%. To make it seem legit,it had the names of 2 engineers..Just another random bullsh*t u may say...but not for the girls. They started askin why their battery wasnt 100% yet. I posted a LOL at first, thinking they were being sarcastic. But when the group conversation went deep and more people started asking why its not working i was like "OMGWTF ARE U GUYS REALLY SERIOUS??FAITH IN HUMANITY LOST"
To top it off they started ganging up on me calling me a nerd and smartass saying " hey,not all of us sit on computer like a nerd whole day long, we dnt know much about tech like you"

Seriously, do we need tech knowledge to have the common sense that electricity cannot be transfered by FORWARDING GROUP MESSAGES???

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^
Le Random picture of starving african child...
LaIk MaI pOsT PlEzZ, 1 LaIk = 1 PrAyEr FoR cHiLd in aFriKa

This is what I get, from my "friends".. beat that !

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
[MENTION=1376]mikael_schiffer[/MENTION]

You can similar stuffs like, if you forward this, your account will be recharged with 100 Rs. When my friends say this to me, I will say, "Why would I? I have post paid.". This way they don't bother me asking why it is not yet recharged :D

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Perfect reply to such things.

*s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/70/63/00/70630053e48866533c33cab4bd3ec36b.jpg

Akshay Biyani

Broken In
well it was 8 hours of reading, then 2 hours of typing for me

I haven't been able to realize people what they want to be, but I have helped some in what they are trying to be. And yes it a very good feeling! :)
Facing the same problem as those you helped. Don't know what I like dislike /want to be.
IT is nothing but Googling for problems.... 90% of the time. :D

Thanks, I appreciate. I helped my cousin understand what he want to be and what it needs to take, by making him realize it on his own. It took him 3 months to open up to me, and it was a good feeling. And now, he know his passion and because of that, he is good at it. But sadly, he always wanted to be a Developer:)() and he took EEE without even realized this fact.

Nuxer

liNux+usER
Today's PSC coaching class.

Sub : IT

Teacher : The latest version of Linux is.......?

Students : ?????????

Teacher : Ubuntu

Me : :banghead:

- - - Updated - - -

Another one...

Teacher : The latest version of Windows...........?

Me : Windows 8.1

Teacher: No, Windows 10

Me : It is not officially released yet. Still in public beta testing stage.

Teacher : No, it is released. But not available in India.

Me : :lol:

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!

- - - Updated - - -

Another one...

Me : :lol:

That's the equivalent of "which is the latest processor? Answer is i7!".

TheHumanBot

Padawan
TBH.. I dont recall when was the last time I googled for a solution to a problem related to work. I code 90% of the time.

same here, 90% time is just the 'common sense' 2% googleling. 8% yeh to repair me bhejna padega mere bus ka nai he chip level ka nai aata mujhe. :lol:

amjath

Human Spambot

- - - Updated - - -

Another one...

Me :
At least your teacher knows windows 10 exists. When I was using windows 8.1 during initial days, a guy asked is that windows 10?.

I don't blame him for his knowledge but at least he should ask me what os is this?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
At least your teacher knows windows 10 exists. When I was using windows 8.1 during initial days, a guy asked is that windows 10?.

I don't blame him for his knowledge but at least he should ask me what os is this?

i was using ubuntu and a guy asked me the same question

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Bump

Got a pen drive from a classmate who scores 90+ in his subjects including CS and has well known programming capabilities. I told him to copy mysql's setup and he copied the shortcut from the desktop :( :banghead: in freaking 2015

Top Bottom