Allllright !
"Microsoft 10 will not permit free re-installation if any hardware changes"

*i.imgur.com/56JSq4g.png

*i.imgur.com/BT8Esy7.png

*i.imgur.com/6V9Rwe8.png

*i.imgur.com/zRc7cq1.png

*i.imgur.com/zRc7cq1.png

*i.imgur.com/ZI8Z6gh.png

Microsoft 10 will not permit re-installation if any hardware changes - Album on Imgur

And its actually true

Reinstalling Windows 10 after upgrade - Microsoft Community

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
MS support related to win 10 is crap. Support reps are not helpful if you know the tech related stuff well.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmm yeah, on the answers site it says that the license invalidation happens only on motherboard change on OEM version of Windows 10
OEM :
OEM versions of Windows are identical to Full License Retail versions except for the following:
- OEM versions do not offer any free Microsoft direct support from Microsoft support personnel
- OEM licenses are tied to the very first computer you install and activate it on
- OEM versions allow all hardware upgrades except for an upgrade to a different model motherboard
- OEM versions cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older Windows operating system
What happens if I change my motherboard?
As it pertains the OEM licenses this will invalidate the Windows 10 upgrade license because it will no longer have a previous based qualifying license which is required for the free upgrade. You will then have to purchase a full retail Windows 10 license. If the base qualifying license (Windows 7 or Windows 8.1) was a full retail version, then yes, you can transfer it.

Can I reinstall Windows 10 once I upgrade? - Microsoft Community

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
Today we were at a restaurant, taking picture of ourselves. One friend said that we all are not coming in the picture at once. Other (female) friend asked him to take her phone and said "this has a bigger screen so we will fit" :facepalm:.

Flash

Lost in speed
Today we were at a restaurant, taking picture of ourselves. One friend said that we all are not coming in the picture at once. Other (female) friend asked him to take her phone and said "this has a bigger screen so we will fit" :facepalm:.
*2.bp.blogspot.com/-CoXZqbrht-c/UAuSU-lj7rI/AAAAAAAAATM/MObuFzwQGy0/s1600/mother+of+god+fb+chat+code.jpg

Wait, let me bring my 7" tablet..

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Not related to tech but I was streaming from Saavan and I discovered something

Lamhein by Anmol Mallick

He just copied the whole tune of Coldplay's Paradise. Not just the instrumental tune but the vocal tune too.

I haven't seen this kind of plagiarism in the music industry. Ever.

kaz

right here
Friend: Tell me some offline dictionary to install.

(He owns an Android Phone as well as an iPhone, so I shared PlayStore link of a dictionary)

Friend: Opens play store in the iPhone's browser, clicks install there and says that he is not getting option to install it on his iPhone.

I would have pulled the trigger, but had no gun.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

(He owns an Android Phone as well as an iPhone, so I shared PlayStore link of a dictionary)

Friend: Opens play store in the iPhone's browser, clicks install there and says that he is not getting option to install it on his iPhone.

:rofl:

Flash

Lost in speed

Ask him to root his iPhone to install it. :lol:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Something similar happened with me too, my friend owns an iphone, he asked me to send him games from my android phone..
I said it wont work, because of different OSes.. He said "Tu bhej naa, dekh lenge"

Makx

Game on
Not related to tech but I was streaming from Saavan and I discovered something

Lamhein by Anmol Mallick

He just copied the whole tune of Coldplay's Paradise. Not just the instrumental tune but the vocal tune too.

I haven't seen this kind of plagiarism in the music industry. Ever.
Anu Malik’s daughter Anmoll recreates Coldplay song | The Indian Express
Continuing the family business :facepalm:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Anu Malik’s daughter Anmoll recreates Coldplay song | The Indian Express
Continuing the family business :facepalm:
My fault. Didn't knew. Not into Hindi music much. But still, why make your debut a recreation of someone else's song? And honestly, the song sucks.

tkin

Back to school!!
My fault. Didn't knew. Not into Hindi music much. But still, why make your debut a recreation of someone else's song? And honestly, the song sucks.
It's DA BOMB: This version of Coldplay's Paradise by Anmol Malik is becoming a rage : Music, News - India Today

The song was so bad I stopped it halfway, I rarely do that. Then I played Paradise 5 times in a row to calm myself.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
It's producer fault. They will go to AR Rehman and tell him to put Mike Oldfield type music in Welcome to No Entry. The most respected composers here have lifted songs.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
It's DA BOMB: This version of Coldplay's Paradise by Anmol Malik is becoming a rage : Music, News - India Today

The song was so bad I stopped it halfway, I rarely do that. Then I played Paradise 5 times in a row to calm myself.
Same here man. I stopped it as soon as it reached the chorus. Couldn't take it.

Top Bottom