Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Flash

Lost in speed
Found this in toms hardware forum :D 4000$ for a gaming rig in india

High End PC build for triple 4k monitor gaming setup 4000$ - Nvidia - Systems
If you think, its not possible in India - check this..
*www.digit.in/forum/show-off/148881-my-3-lakh-rig-low-bandwidth-warning.html

kamal_saran

android lover
i'm done suggesting people when they personally come for advice.
Another uncle of mine bought a Galaxy Grand instead of Zenphone 5/Moto G :facepalm:
Yup that feels bad . same happened with me yesterday friend bought a galaxy grand while he was telling him to get a new moto g 2nd gen. I mean why people even ask for advice when eventually at the end they are gonna buy it because shopkeeper told them that it is good " isse acha aur koi phone nhi milega aapko"

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I'll tell you what i did.

I had taken a screen shot and pasted it in paint. After sometime i was clicking on the screenshot's window close button, in paint, to close the window. All the while wondering.why the damn window didn't close.

Took me a while to realise it was ms paint and i was clicking on an image.

:/

Thats the reason you need to use Alt+F4 :D

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
i'm done suggesting people when they personally come for advice.
Another uncle of mine bought a Galaxy Grand instead of Zenphone 5/Moto G :facepalm:

it feels even worse when people ask for stuff to buy and then they don't even buy. i have 3 friends who got me to assemble a pc and then they didn't buy :facepalm:

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Celebs threaten to sue Google over response to nude-image hack Celebs threaten to sue Google over response to nude-image hack - CNET

Google would be like*www.quickmeme.com/img/a6/a624de596c009402028bfd9bd6a709568c8c5fe40866f2783599b68ac1d9138c.jpg

.jRay.

Youngling
Celebs threaten to sue Google over response to nude-image hack Celebs threaten to sue Google over response to nude-image hack - CNET

Google would be like*www.quickmeme.com/img/a6/a624de596c009402028bfd9bd6a709568c8c5fe40866f2783599b68ac1d9138c.jpg

Now that is dumb. They aren't entitled to sue anybody. It was their mistake that they kept an easy to guess password. Nevertheless they should sue apple instead.

Top Bottom