Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
BTW guys can be stupid too sometimes.
I pity those guys who think that any graphic card with 2 GB GDDR5 can max out Assassin's creed 4.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
However this is not dumb but the effort of selling a product in the manner is,

- I: Do you have Lenovo XXX laptop?
- MD Comp (yeah the infamous guy): Let me see, calls someone, and says yes.
- I: Price?
- MD: XXXXX
- I: That's almost ₹ 2000 extra than eBay price.
- MD: eBay?
- I: Yes!
- MD: Well you know, those online prices can't be believed.
- I: What *whispering* the frak? How can they fake a price?
- MD: Yeah okay. But that product might not be the same product. It could have defects. It WILL have warranty problems for sure.
- I: Leave all that, could you match their price, or at least match them as close as possible?
- MD: Yeah. Reducing ₹ 300 and saying so confidently, hey see, you are just (and a dumb smile) paying ₹ 1700 extra, and with all the advantages, proper warranty, and more happiness.
- I: Okay, thanks. Left the place, and got wet by that underground tap placed just outside the shop while his comments were spinning in my head.

Unfortunately the story is same in almost every shop. They just don't wanna admit that Online prices are unmatched, and they can't defeat it, and their future also imho is bleak at best.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Today when searching for Soundmagic ES18 locally.
Me: do you keep Soundmagic earphones?
Shopkeeper (showing some random Chinese el cheapo earphone): buy this one its only Rs 150 and beats Sony in sound quality.
Me: :facepalm:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
However this is not dumb but the effort of selling a product in the manner is,

- I: Do you have Lenovo XXX laptop?
- MD Comp (yeah the infamous guy): Let me see, calls someone, and says yes.
- I: Price?
- MD: XXXXX
- I: That's almost ₹ 2000 extra than eBay price.
- MD: eBay?
- I: Yes!
- MD: Well you know, those online prices can't be believed.
- I: What *whispering* the frak? How can they fake a price?
- MD: Yeah okay. But that product might not be the same product. It could have defects. It WILL have warranty problems for sure.
- I: Leave all that, could you match their price, or at least match them as close as possible?
- MD: Yeah. Reducing ₹ 300 and saying so confidently, hey see, you are just (and a dumb smile) paying ₹ 1700 extra, and with all the advantages, proper warranty, and more happiness.
- I: Okay, thanks. Left the place, and got wet by that underground tap placed just outside the shop while his comments were spinning in my head.

Unfortunately the story is same in almost every shop. They just don't wanna admit that Online prices are unmatched, and they can't defeat it, and their future also imho is bleak at best.

Nothing dumb in that.

It's survival of the fittest.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
@SaiyanGoku He has probably never heard of Soundmagic.

BTW, I don't watch anime, but isn't anime is cartoon? Here's what I got from Anime News Network.

Japanese word for cartoon and animation. In Japan, "anime" refers to any and all animation or cartoon - regardless of the genre, style, or nation of origin.

Anime - Anime News Network

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
I have a core i3 4130 + B85M-D3H for 13k shipped from Hyderabad bought only last month from Arun Computers,CTC,Secunderabad. I was thinking of getting AMD FX 4300 instead just to be future proof in case games ever require 4 cores or so.

What to say about this guy...

flyingcow

Shibe
^i dont get it...maybe he is trying to say he was thinking to get 4300 TO be futureproof IF games start using 4 cores... but got the 4130 thinking that they wont use 4 cores
or am i missing something?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
didn't he have fx-8350? :\

- - - Updated - - -

^i dont get it...maybe he is trying to say he was thinking to get 4300 TO be futureproof IF games start using 4 cores... but got the 4130 thinking that they wont use 4 cores

first he had an i5 3570k. then he sold it and got an fx 8320 based pc. later he sold it again and got an i3 4130. now he is thinking to sell current i3 4130 and to get fx 4300. :facepalm:

TheHumanBot

Padawan

- - - Updated - - -

first he had an i5 3570k. then he sold it and got an fx 8320 based pc. later he sold it again and got an i3 4130. now he is thinking to sell current i3 4130 and to get fx 4300. :facepalm:

even i am not that dumb :| i got this FX 8320

TheHumanBot

Padawan
not his :lol: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/169903-help-pc-config-budget-40k.html it's 8350 actually.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
4130 has only 2 cores AFAIK. Where did the 2 more cores come from? Mine is Core i3 4130 only na?

Top Bottom