**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

eddie

El mooooo
quan chi said:
thanks for your reply.well then please suggest how should i use the net within 400mb download limit. i mean if i dont download anything at all but only surf various sites.then according to you how much download it will make on a month.
Again it depends on what kind of sites your surf or how much you surf. If you surf sites with lots of multimedia content and large pictures regularly for long then you will obviously cross your limit but if you surf normal sites for not-so-long...then you should be able to stay in limits. I would recommend installing a bandwidth monitor and checking your data transfer statistics regularly. Also do the same on the MTNL site I linked to earlier. This will help you know when to stop using your net altogether and not cross your limits.

Third Eye

gooby pls
dursleyin said:
do any of u guys getting 25-28 KBps download speed in the unlimited plan at Delhi .....cuz im getting this speed since march end i think.....:mad:

I am getting this speed too.
Unlimited plan

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
damn we r paying 949 pm for a 256 kbps connection and TRAI's has no connection below that speed is broadband.....and we cant do anything :mad:

im gonna sue this ppl now....pls support me guys..

A

ankitsagwekar

dursleyin said:
damn we r paying 949 pm for a 256 kbps connection and TRAI's has no connection below that speed is broadband.....and we cant do anything :mad:

im gonna sue this ppl now....pls support me guys..

ya mtnl s*** they give only 400mb for Rs200 while bsnl give 1GB
i m with u

Last edited by a moderator:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I had a strange problem.I started using the net at 11 pm last night and then i disconnected it and then connected it again but wasnt able to surf the net.Its happening for the last 2 days.It means if i am using the net then i cant disconnect otherwise the net wont work.What kind of problem is this?:mad:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i have mtnl night unlimited plan and have been happilly downloading for the past few weeks. however, yesterday torrents just refused to work. i was gettin 0 seeds and 0 peers with a very popular torrent (about 20,000 uploaders). i hop the prob is only temp

Biren

Right off the assembly line
i have connected a speedstream 4100 Siemens ( Modem only) which was earlier configured using an sbc@globalnet connection.......what changes do i need to make it work............
the tests for ATM,PPPoE and authentication fail
Username: phone no.
pw: CAN

after entering auth info...it says server is busy :O

all lights green.... xp says lan connected at 100 mbps .....but no internet activity

Plz help since i want to get rid of the Rs 80 rental

Top Bottom