**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
guys ru able to check ur download usage from
*register.bol.net.in/htmlui_new/index.html
???

i cant its giving an error...

Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 172.16.2.73.

Pathik

Google Bot
Guys, Urgent.

I have the 849 NU plan.

When I go to register.mtnl.net.in, how do I check the total daytime usage of any particular month?

It shows me just the total volume including the free night time usage/

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just click on View Session History. It will show you a full record of your download history & that should include your day download as well. For last month's sessions history, click on the 'Last Month Sessions' tab on the left.

Pathik

Google Bot
Allwyn, are you from Mumbai? I cant find anything like that in the page. I am the new user series which appends @a to the user name.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yes I am from Mumbai. Have been using this service for close to a year now. My page looks something like this:
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/25826_zhgt1/new.JPG

I'm not sure how if the new login page has been revamped or not but this is how it should look.

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds
200% of wat they promise, atleast in my case

I hv 256_unltd
and i generally get 600kbps+(d/l)
and 200kbps+(u/l)

I have 512 KbPS
i am getting only 50-60 KBPS:(
plzzzzzzzz. let me know If there is a trick....
MAIL:himanshu.game@gmail.com

^^The honeymoon period is over!
MTNL guys take their time to downgrade the speed from 2mbps to 256kbps, which is why you were getting high speeds.
You will get 256kbps maximum speed in this plan, you can not get 2mbps :p

I enjoyed 2 MBPS for abour 9-10 days
on 512 kbps unlimited........:):D:p

Last edited:

rahuljin

Broken In
i have 256kbps UL plan. i got 2mbps speed for about a month.
now its 256kbps only. is there any trick to increase the speed again ???

nikhilpai

Techans
This is very funny.
See this link: *mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/tri_faq.htm#26

The FAQs on MTNL website are meant for their customer care executives for answering customer queries.

For example:
Question:Customer says that MTNL website is giving wrong data of usage ?
Answer: You can tell customer not to worry about the Balance MB figure if it is wrong. He will be charged as per his plan and free MBs.

I can't stop laughing :))

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
They changed my plan from 749NU to 256 kbps accidentally.And now i cant go back to old plan.Why have they discontinued their Night Unlimited plans?:mad:
If its their fault and they did it accidentally then you should contact them and they will surely rectify it since its their doing.

I have already booked for mtnl and it should arrive in couple of days but i had one question in mind. Does MTNL ever breakdown?

saurabh_93

Right off the assembly line
I have an unlimited 256kbps conn. for 600Rs and my speed comes around 3mbps.
so, I get a downloading speed between 300KBps-400KBps. the conn. is never dead works great.this is much better my previous sify conn. i used to download around 10-20Gb of data a month.Now a days i don't know what to download.I don't download torrent they are quiet slow

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
My downloading speed is about 6-7 kbps from past 2 days, is it because of the wire cut in Europe or is it just my connection?

Top Bottom