**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^they are making a fool out of you.Triband works on normal copper wires which MTNL has been using for years.Abd seriously I don't know the problem with mumbai's MTNL,they make people wait for months for b.band connection!!WTf.Delhi MTNL provided me connection within 2 days(both landline+broadband).And its been working flawlessly.

^^I called them up,as expected,they have no clue.also went to local exchange,they din't have any 'newer' pieces.I am going to a bigger exchange 2morrow or day after tomorrow,The JE insured that they will exchange the router, no problem.Lets see what happens.

They checked my lien and apparantly the problem was not my router,My phone instrument was creating what they said "25% earth" and that was causing the problems.Its working as of now,even the router setting page is opening without any problems.It'll become clear tonight.I hope the nightmare is over.

Edit:
Nope it aint over:(,again the same problem has started at 9:30.I am sick of them.Went to the exchange they had no spare\new routers,i'll have to wait.dammit.Strangly it worked flawlessly when the MTNL guy was here,the setting page opened flawlessly and all.Now again the status LED has died on me(I have to restart every 4-5 minutes or so),and the settings page is not opening.

Last edited:

nikhilpai

Techans
Is the MTNl "Check Usage" page active any part of the day? I haven't been able to access it any time for the past several weeks.

The other url mentioned in this thread of bbhelpdesk also seems to be blocked now.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
sharadmumbai : Are you sure you are using splitter the correct way ..?

UtStar Guide .. Valid for any CPE .. Check the wiring section ...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
MTNL has reduced the 256kbps unltd price from 949 to 799 in Delhi. see here in number 4

*mtnldelhi.in/broadband/triband_tariff.htm

my January bill was down by around 200 rs.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Whenever the phone is picked up the net gets disconnected.I have 2 parallel lines under same no.This happens only when the phone not connected to router is picked up.Any solutions.?

Top Bottom