** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

s18000rpm said:
ok will do that right away.

i just re-checked the account usage again, it shows =

*img114.imageshack.us/img114/6273/bsnluj0.th.jpg

No data has been charged, & still the "Service name" is shown as "Plan- HOME UL 900"

So Far So Good.

the only thing bugging me is the User Status thing, which is still showing User Status - Offline

Tomorow the first thing i'm doing is to call BSNL Service Person for a doubt clarification:D
why do u call them for such small things!
i bet even they will not know whats its use

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

@Gary, well atleast i should try it:D.

@Vimal, i'm getting this BSNL line disposed by 25th of March:p:p:p, coz shifting house:p

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

well i wont be here, niether my parents (they are moving to KGF) & i'm off to Chennai:p

who they gonna bill now:p

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

^^Then Law Enforcement Agencies will do their work:D(you will be at 4 star wanted level:p)
And what is KGF:D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

KGF- Kolar Gold Field (2-3 hrs frm B'lore).

i'll update on this new problem of mine tomorow, & also tell you guys what BSNL personel says about the "Stop Current Service" link in "accounts usage" page:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

WTF are those bsnl guys upto.Mine account also shows offline :p:p:p:D
and I didnt mess around like you too.:D
So It is (ab)normal:D

alsiladka

Noobie Pro

Guys, my bro disabled PPPoe at his office. Means no need to dialup, Always on Connection.

Now he wants to access the Net on my Laptop using the WiFi router in the ADSL cable.

I think it must be there somewhere in the thread, but even after searching i could not find it.
Can anyone help me how to guide him to access the net Wifi'ly?

jack// ani

In the zone

alsiladka said:
Guys, my bro disabled PPPoe at his office. Means no need to dialup, Always on Connection.

Now he wants to access the Net on my Laptop using the WiFi router in the ADSL cable.

I think it must be there somewhere in the thread, but even after searching i could not find it.
Can anyone help me how to guide him to access the net Wifi'ly?

your question is quite hazy, did your bro disabled or enabled the PPPoe, because that how you don't need a dialup

anyway if your router is wifi enabled, just go ahead configure it, in dhcp, same with you laptop, you can get connected right in.

good luck

alsiladka

Noobie Pro

jack// ani said:
your question is quite hazy, did your bro disabled or enabled the PPPoe, because that how you don't need a dialup

anyway if your router is wifi enabled, just go ahead configure it, in dhcp, same with you laptop, you can get connected right in.

good luck

My Brother disabled PPPoE. Now he does not need a dialup to connect to the internet.

I did not understand what you meant by configure DHCP, same with you laptop.

On his computer, His Lan Card has an IP Address. Should i ask him to use the same IP address for his Laptop's WiFi?

onlytest

Right off the assembly line

~Phenom~ said:
Hi friends ,
I have 900 Plus UL plan and my friend has 500 plan.
I generally use net at night and he use it in day time.
So , today we decided to share our uname and passwords for mutual benefits . I thought I will access net with his uname at 2 mbps but what I m getting is same 256 kbps as in my 900 plan but he gets 2mbps with his same uname and password . I wanna know why this is happeneing ???? Do I need to change some settings ??? Please reply soon...
Also tell me is there any harm in sharing uname , passwords and using each others accounts ???

i think they applied dl limits on Phone numbers, ie your phone number is registered with 900 plan with 256kbps speed and his line is with 500 plan with upto 200mbps, so their system stops your line's d/l limit to 256kbps

(i think so)

lavan_joy

Journeyman

BSNL (finally) launched the broadband in our area last week. But they don't have ADSL 2+ modem for sale to the bsnl dataone customers.

So we have to buy the modem from the hardware resellers.Which brand has the good compatibility with BSNL Dataone? D-Link ADSL 2+ ???

Or any ADSL 2+ modem can work properly with DATAONE? Let me know as early as possible.

s_aerin

Too hot for this forum.

can u provide link for firmware upgrade of dataone modems(WA1003A,huawei)

bugmenot

Broken In

I m having 500 plan
suppose i m downloading at 7 am and go thru 9 am... then how will they deduct it???

bikram_63

Right off the assembly line

drgrudge said:
Due to member's request, I am starting this topic.

Use this thread to post all your BSNL Dataone related questions. Use it to get your BSNL related queries and general topics like how can I know the transfers of my connection and more!
Use it to get all your answers!!

Threads on Dataone started after this sticky has been posted will be merged into this one.
Hi Sir,
My query is not related to dataone but related to BSNL.I have problem that I want to connect two computers through PSTN line.I know little bit about this thing that I have to dial that computer actually I want ot make a network through normal telephone line.Sir,Plz help me if u can.
My query is not related to dataone but related to BSNL.I have problem that I want to connect two computers through PSTN line.I know little bit about this thing that I have to dial that computer actually I want ot make a network through normal telephone line.Sir,Plz help me if u can.My email address is Bikram_63@yahoo.co.in

but how can u get 80 kbps of uploadin when i upload anything in sendspace etc etc site than it uploads in 4 to 5kbps

:(
Hi Sir,
My query is not related to dataone but related to BSNL.I have problem that I want to connect two computers through PSTN line.I know little bit about this thing that I have to dial that computer actually I want ot make a network through normal telephone line.Sir,Plz help me if u can.My email address is Bikram_63@yahoo.co.in

Last edited:

appu

Knowledge Nomad

bugmenot said:
I m having 500 plan
suppose i m downloading at 7 am and go thru 9 am... then how will they deduct it???

yup it will be charged but only wat u have downloaded after 7:59 am
its always better to start at 5 r 6 to be safe;)

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic

is there any speed differential btw the modems??
my friend is using a D-Link modem and getting a download speed of 200Kbps and i m using bsnl's modem but getting a speed of 70 KBPS..
but we r browsing internet in different cities...

varunprabhakar

In the zone

i am noticing very low speeds since today.
30kBps dwnld as compd to 200kBps earlier.
how do i make ot whether its problem with my router or at the bsnl server end?
is there any possible way to diagnose the prob??

Top Bottom