** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
desertwind said:
Ofcourse Modem SD is refundable

refer to *www.bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm

Installation charges are not refundable.
It's refundable only with effect from 9th June 2005.. I registered dataone way back in jan 05 and got it on feb 14th.
So for me it's not refundable :(
Even otherwise, I think I will be getting rs. 1k (500 from the first month's extra payment; the other which I can't account for).

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i also got the same msg when i first visited that site .. i did install the chinese language pack. i have no idea why the damn bsnl portal needs it but everytime i reinstall windows and visit that page it prompts me to install the chinese language pack.

whim_gen

Journeyman
Strange ....I have got two bills one for september and one for august but no mention of DataOne....
So,I have been using dataone for free in the last two months.
Anybody else in similar situation?
If so,why do U think u aint getting bills??
BTW i got my connection in feb and from then on I have been paying normal charges (ie 500 rental etc...)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Dataone account usage site is down from more than two days, no one is able to chk the usage. this is frustrating .

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
whim_gen said:
Strange ....I have got two bills one for september and one for august but no mention of DataOne....
So,I have been using dataone for free in the last two months.
Anybody else in similar situation?
If so,why do U think u aint getting bills??
BTW i got my connection in feb and from then on I have been paying normal charges (ie 500 rental etc...)
I found a companion

Retro

Journeyman
1) This is not a Software Problem
2) There is a topic in "In General Forum" opened for this.
3) Try viewing with another browser
4) Download Shaplus or Dataone Bandwidth Calculator

5) Site works for me and I'm using Firefox. Try using dataone.in

rajas700

Youngling
On seeing ur screenshort u have opend 3 IE windows with different site's(assumed)so the remain two may ask u to install such a chinese languge pack first check the remain websites whether it requires chinese languge pack ....
2.It may be phising website beware of it.since u are in CAFE it is possible lots of spyware and keyloggers....check it with ANTISPYWARE(good one)...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
rajas700 said:
2.It may be phising website beware of it.since u are in CAFE it is possible lots of spyware and keyloggers....check it with ANTISPYWARE(good one)...

relax.. its our own cafe.. so NO spyware... & those other 2 IE windows were inactive... & to confirm my post,

mohit said:
i also got the same msg when i first visited that site .. i did install the chinese language pack. i have no idea why the damn bsnl portal needs it but everytime i reinstall windows and visit that page it prompts me to install the chinese language pack.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
tarey_g said:
Dataone account usage site is down from more than two days, no one is able to chk the usage. this is frustrating .

Iam also experiencing the same problem for the last few days.
When I login to the Check Usage site, I am taken to their Email site.
Thus is the quality of the BSNL service.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
prakash kerala said:
but we can login using the address @
*10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp
:?:with Opera

thx prakash , that link works . i think bsnl has intentionally redirected the link to the account usage page to the bsnl.co.in site.

According to a leading newspaper the 'server for dial up users in Delhi is down for some reasons. so bsnl has transferred the dial up connections to be handled by delhi dialup server to the Bangalore dataone broadband server' .

as too much usage by both dialup and dataone users will lead to the server probs and bandwidth issues , so bsnl is not showin the usage stats to the dataone users so they restrict themselves to less usage to avoid crossing the MB limit . less usage by dataone users(as by me in last three days) will lead to better bandwidth management for bsnl . so i think the account usage stats page will be redirected to www.bsnl.co.in until the Delhi server prob is fixed

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Retro said:
1) This is not a Software Problem
2) There is a topic in "In General Forum" opened for this.
3) Try viewing with another browser
4) Download Shaplus or Dataone Bandwidth Calculator

5) Site works for me and I'm using Firefox. Try using dataone.in

NO browser will help as the site is redirecting users to the www.bsnl.co.in site (it's still not working the moment i write this) . Shaplus software wil also not work . paste the link that Prakash gave in ur shaplus app and it will work then.it works for me.
*10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp

praka123

left this forum longback
Re: *10.240.43.216/ asking for chinese languge pack

saurav_cheeta said:
for past few hours i am getting this messege when ever i try to login to DataOne Portal from few PCs in our Cafe... all of them running windwos XP SP2 Pro with update2date....

*img458.imageshack.us/img458/1404/untitled6uo.th.jpg

i get this messege only when i log in from any Administrator account... i dont understand why does BSNL DataOne account portal needs chinese languge pack :shock: :shock:
There is some help :roll: link to huawei website which is chinese...

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Re: *10.240.43.216/ asking for chinese languge pack

prakash kerala said:
saurav_cheeta said:
for past few hours i am getting this messege when ever i try to login to DataOne Portal from few PCs in our Cafe... all of them running windwos XP SP2 Pro with update2date....

*img458.imageshack.us/img458/1404/untitled6uo.th.jpg

i get this messege only when i log in from any Administrator account... i dont understand why does BSNL DataOne account portal needs chinese languge pack :shock: :shock:
There is some help :roll: link to huawei website ...

Iam also experiencing the problems mentioned. I tried the site suggested by Prakash Kerala. The resulting page said I need to use IE. (I normally use Firefox.) When opened in IE, I am asked to enable cookies. When it was done I am asked to download some chinese script (Megabytes). Stopped there. Actually I was able to check my usage few days back

cosx

Broken In
hardware?

I have a "single" PC(assembled) with:

1.Intel PIII 933MHz processor.
2.Intel 815e Motherboard.
3.40GB Seagate Hard Disk.

Now i want to install Bsnl Broadband(256Kbps).

Which 'NEW' hardwares i shoud buy? And what will be the price of them?(I dont want to rent any hardware)

Top Bottom