** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

clayman

Broken In
hope someone can help me out here.

Modem: MT841
Issue: Even though i am using a splitter, whenever i pick up my phone my broadband gets disconnected. BSNL ppl have replaced all the wires from the exchange upto my place, changed the ports twice but the problem persists. I have tested my modem and my splitter elsewhere and both are working fine.

Has anyone faced similar problems? Can someone suggest something?

bhunnu16

Broken In
I have bsnl 500 home plan with siemens SL1412 modem cum router. yesterday while I was surfing the light went and from that time my attenuation is constant with down-35 and up-31.5. The SNR keeps is varying. I heard no voice in the line. Though I am able to surf net but the connections keep getting disconnected in 5 min or more. Also the speed has reduced a lot. Kindly tell me what can be the problem.

anni

Broken In
My bsnl broadband is not working for the last 5 days. anybody else is also facing the same issue in bangalore . when i call to customer care he says, ya issue in 4-5 areas/locatily in bangalore. we r trying to fix the issue.

Aspire

Padawan
*data.bsnl.in/wps/portal said:
Dear Node incharge / Customers -- Here we want inform the existing plan names are getting renamed, as mensioned. Home 125 --> BB 125 , Home Combo 199 --> Combo 199 , Home Combo 299 ---> Combo 299 , Home 500 --> BB 500 , Home 500 C --> Combo 500 .

Nice English??????
:lol:

doctoraslam

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I have subscribed a BSNL Dataone 750-Unlimited access plan.
I have installed 2 os. Ubuntu Linux & Windows 7.
From last 3 weeks I am facing this weired issue. If I try to download anything directly from Net, for e.g any software from filehippo.com or any songs, It downloads perfactly without any problem.
But when I try to download through any Torrent, In Linux, My internet Connection stops working after 4-5 Minutes & In windows, It gives blue screen error in 4-5 Minutes.

One of my friend said that, when you are only downloading, its no problem but when You are downloading & uploading at same time(which happens in torrent), it gives error. It means it can be a LAN Card issue or BSNL Router Issue.

My Router model is ZTE (ZXDSL 831AII)
System Configuration :
Intel Core2Duo
2GB Ram
160GB Seagate Harddisk
Intel DG31PR Desktop Board
Nvidia GT220 Graphics Card

Please Help me find what can be the problem?
Thank You

james347

Broken In
I am planning to start BSNL Dataone broadband connection in coming months, and i am interested in wi-fi modem which BSNL supplies with their connection, what i want to know is that does anyone has setup his/her wi-fi modem? what are the necessary setting to be done for faster browsing...

plz. post your reply i would be highly gr8ful as earlier i was using normal model (huwaie's one). Give the step-by-step method of configuring the wi-fi modem for BSNL Dataone broadband connection..

thanks in advance

cheers !!!!!!!!!

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
From the past 1.5 Week MY 500C is behaving Like Crazy.
Only 10-12 KBPS Speed
tried 18 Servers including RS MU HF MF.Changed DMs [JD,OD,IDM Etc].No Result

1.Torrent Speed Is Quite Fine

2.Speed before 2 am and aftr 8 am is Superb

Cant Migrate To Airtel.has anyone Found Out a way Out of this?

I Just won an RS and an MU PRe account In a Forum Contest *broadbandforum.in/images/smilies/cry.gif *broadbandforum.in/images/smilies/cry.gif *broadbandforum.in/images/smilies/cry.gif *broadbandforum.in/images/smilies/cry.gif

if you have already downloaded a lot in happy hours then by month end or by last week it happens, have observed that since 3-4 yrs.............

if you have already downloaded a lot in happy hours then by month end or by last week it happens, have observed that since 3-4 yrs.............

This happens to me too. Its too bad, last week of every month goes with hell of slow speeds. If we are paying ,then why are we barred of proper service ?

avadh.joshi

Right off the assembly line
hey,guys...i hve the bsnl broadband connection with 750ULplan currently activated...bt i dont get enough speed...the speed is really very slow,i get only the speed of 30kbps in downloading the data...what may b the reason for that?Is that the fault of modem that come with the connection? or anything else?plz help me...thanks in advance...

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
i've got bsnl 500c+ n it totally sucks i neva get above 180kbps on utorrent n i get 240@ max on idm, but for the past 15 days max speed is 180 on idm, so thinkin on ditchin this bs n opting for airtel impatience 899

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ hahaha, opt for Airtel Impatience 899 and enjoy 256kbps i.e. 32kB/s after 6GB. :lol:

Atleast you are getting 180kB/s i.e. 1.5mbps on Home 500C+ and you can download around 3GB in 6 hours during night itself.

BSNL Home 500 is the best plan out there. Period.

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
seriously??!!but it says download speeds o 4mbps i tot i may get atleast 400 to 500kbps n din know the capping but iot shouldn matter as i'll be using a seedbox all i need is the bandwidth n an unlimited plan :grin:

Top Bottom