** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Hy guys i gt my bsnl broadband 2day wid ma modem siemens c2110 . bt tell me the configurations 2 make the connections go smoothly.i am connecting thru lan directtly thru router mode..plz tell me the precautions so that i donot get charge when iam in happy hours..n ha i gt 0.75 mb per sec..goin 2 repiar my line also..plz thelp me plz

Partition your 2.5GB monthly allowance into four half's around 600MB per week,surfing and youtube videos are alright but beware of going overboard.Go all nuts in happy hours but be sure to get the bsnl server times by logging on to check your usage and making a good estimation,going full throttle downloading 5-10 mins before happy hours will drain your limit fast.
Also, get your line repaired cuz 2mbps are real easy to get.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
How many KBS guys u used per day in home 500 plan...how much is consumed per day 4 browsing 4 bt 4 hrs without download...i checkd daily usage 2.....

How many KBS guys u used per day in home 500 plan...how much is consumed per day 4 browsing 4 bt 4 hrs without download...i checkd daily usage 2.....
My usage varies but I always keep a lookout on my usage. speed is around 2Mbps most of the time( I PM'ed you back but the site shows some error)

Nayak

Right off the assembly line
I recently upgraded my plan from 500 to 1350 ul plan in Bangalore. I get download speeds of 60 kbps uniform at both day and night. Is that correct ?

What is the average speed of the bangalore users on 1350 UL plan ?

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
my dataone unable to connect during happy hours.2 day...i gt the link bt no data transfer y....bt now iam gettng it

One more thing start your mega transfers in happy hours by logging into the net after happy hours start.If you are up and running net before happy hours disconnect the net and reconnect then sart happy hour transfers.(I lost 609 MB because of this stupid mistake)

red_devil

Back!
^ never has that happened to me :|

anyways guys i'm planning to change from my home 500 plan to Unlimited .. what is the total cost for that per monthly ? is it 750+tax or what ?
and how much time does it take for the bsnl guys to make the change ?

PS : why did the mods remove this thread from being a sticky ?? the search feature on the forum $ux and now this :| someone put it back up there...

^ never has that happened to me :|

anyways guys i'm planning to change from my home 500 plan to Unlimited .. what is the total cost for that per monthly ? is it 750+tax or what ?
and how much time does it take for the bsnl guys to make the change ?

PS : why did the mods remove this thread from being a sticky ?? the search feature on the forum $ux and now this :| someone put it back up there...
It is Rs 750 inc of all taxes.You have got to give the bsnl guys the application before the end of the month for them to change your plan for the next month.

sam_1710

Youngling
Guys, I'm on the unlimited 750 BSNL plan.

Whenever there's a rain my connection keeeps gettin disconnected, I thought its a problem with the wire that connects the Telephone pole to my place, and so I replaced that completely. Unfortunately the problem still exists.. Please help me as to what I must do...

Thanks

paroh

Padawan
Guys, I'm on the unlimited 750 BSNL plan.

Whenever there's a rain my connection keeeps gettin disconnected, I thought its a problem with the wire that connects the Telephone pole to my place, and so I replaced that completely. Unfortunately the problem still exists.. Please help me as to what I must do...

Thanks

If ADSL or LINK lights go off it is definitely a wire problem or line problem. To further check open ur router in browser (192.168.1.1) and see the SNR margin if it goes below 12 ur line will be no stable and u will encounter frequent disconenction

sam_1710

Youngling
I jus replaced the whole wiring with the help from the local lineman..
and the SNR is 33.2(downstream) and 10(Upstream) normally.. I'll check it out when I experience disconnection..

¦Rage--oצ

Broken In
hey guys i got BSNL 750 ul.. i get dl speed of 20-25kbps avg..while using dl acc i get 25-30kbps..can u tell me sm tricks to increase my dl speed?:-?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ that's exactly what you should be getting.

It is a 256 kilobit per second connection. So, you should get 256/8 = 32 kilobytes per second.

abhijangda

Padawan
data.bsnl.in also not working for me it when i check usage it says an error has encountered please login again. Any other site present.

Top Bottom