** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

rakesh401

Right off the assembly line
error 1019:

I get the following error when I try to connect to BSNL.
Error # 1019
System could not allocate the required space in a Registry log

When I start mu computer I get no erros but as soon as I try to connect to the internet I get this error. Any clues on how to resolve this ?

Error # 1019

When I start mu computer I get no erros but as soon as I try to connect to the internet I get this error. Any clues on how to resolve this ?

Error # 1019

Last edited:

clayman

Broken In
Hello!

My modem: D-Link GLB-502T
I have configured my modem in bridge mode.

Every now and then the "ADSL" led keeps blinking & goes off and hence i am not able to connect to the internet. I want to know if this is a problem on my side or BSNL's side. How do i get about it?

clayman

Broken In
no its not your problem its BSNL, sync failure.
Thanks! Whenever i try to call their customer care, they ask me as to which modem i use & when i tell them that its an own modem, they say that they cannot help me as they dont have any info on that modem!
I finally lost it & shouted at them & now they say that i havent configured my modem properly and they have to change some IP address in my system! WTF!!!
Is there any way i can convince them that its THEIR fkin fault not mine?:-x

tell them its sync problem, when adsl link is stable the light does not blink, ie you are connected to bsnl dslam, then it would your problem, otherwise its their problem.

cyberbuddy_jake12

Please help !!!!!!! I have a broadband conexion home 500 . My problem is that the connection disconnects occasionally , especially while downloading . This has been happening for a week now . It all started when I accidentally canceled the windows update going on while I was downloading a software . It has become a very annoying thing rite now becoz I get disconnected forcefully while surfing the net . Please help!!!
:confused:

Please help !!!!!!! I have a broadband conexion home 500 . My problem is that the connection disconnects occasionally , especially while downloading . This has been happening for a week now . It all started when I accidentally canceled the windows update going on while I was downloading a software . It has become a very annoying thing rite now becoz I get disconnected forcefully while surfing the net . Please help!!!
:confused:
I've been having the same problem over last week, and I wasnt downloading any update so its unlikely to be related to the update. I had this problem quite long back for a while after which it rectified and connection had become stable. I think calling up BSNL would help rectify the problem.

@cyberbuddy_jake12:It is highly unlikely that canceling the update is the reason.My advice is that get the number of your local exchange and lodge a complaint ,I too get this problem sometimes.Ask them to test your phone line.
Personally ,I have found that after they check your line you get exceptional connectivity for a few days.

Last edited:
Lan led may may mean you have some driver problems or NIC hadware problem try re-installing your NIC drivers.
Personally, my lan led has never gone out in the past two and a half years.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
hey guys ....I live in jaipur and am planning to take the BSNL 750 bucks unlimited account ...what is the speed I can expect and how is the connection?

hey guys, I live in jaipur and am planning to get the bsnl unlimited 750 bucks plan .....what is the speed i can expect and how is the conneciton overall.?

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
hey guys ....I live in jaipur and am planning to take the BSNL 750 bucks unlimited account ...what is the speed I can expect and how is the connection?

hey guys, I live in jaipur and am planning to get the bsnl unlimited 750 bucks plan .....what is the speed i can expect and how is the conneciton overall.?
you can expect speed upto 256kbps.

In my experience its changes between 25kBps to 28kBps

manishjha18

In the zone
hey i have bsnl 750 unlimited plan..i always get bill more than rs 1000.i have using since 6 months.
addl advance fixed deposits--rs 166
service tax-----------------rs 90
any help guys-- and i have no idea how to login in bsnl site too.

y2j826

Journeyman
hey i have bsnl 750 unlimited plan..i always get bill more than rs 1000.i have using since 6 months.
addl advance fixed deposits--rs 166
service tax-----------------rs 90
any help guys-- and i have no idea how to login in bsnl site too.

There are 2 750 UL plans, one is 750 and no free calls and other is 750+(already using normal telephone plan) so means you have to pay 750+(whatever u plan using before broadband) and service tax is must have to pay always, thats how its more then 1000

nkhlgeorge

hey i get extremely slow speeds for my rapidshare downloads, only bout 30 kb/s is there any way to get better speeds?? does anybody know which server to chose while downloading in India to get optimum speeds??

y2j826

Journeyman
hey i get extremely slow speeds for my rapidshare downloads, only bout 30 kb/s is there any way to get better speeds?? does anybody know which server to chose while downloading in India to get optimum speeds??

if you have 750 unlimited plan then you cant increase your speed for downloading, maximum speed limit to download on 256 kbps plan is 32-34 kbps . . .

manishjha18

In the zone
There are 2 750 UL plans, one is 750 and no free calls and other is 750+(already using normal telephone plan) so means you have to pay 750+(whatever u plan using before broadband) and service tax is must have to pay always, thats how its more then 1000
hey i dont need phone--so if i change to 750 one i i wont have to pay addl advance fixed deposits.

Top Bottom