** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
If it is a reseller(most likely scenario as Alliance broadband is not present in Kerala) of Alliance broadband bandwidth then it is not possible to pay using alliance broadband payment system.
That is likely the possible scenario.
In that case,Azad has to pay either by going to their ISP centre or their collection representative will come and collect money at doorstep.

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Normally, cable ISPs collect from your doorstep. They then pay after dedcuting their commission. Only they have an online option.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
As long as connection is given in the name of ISP,one can make online payment on that ISP site(e.g.local cable operators give connections of excitel,hathway & all have option of paying online too on excitel,hathway websites).Only when connection provider is using a different name than the ISP from which he is taking bandwidth that it is not possible to make payment on ISP website(e.g.bandwidth comes from Excitel but connection is given as ABC internet).

kg11sgbg

^ That is the fact.
I have Alliance Broadband connection through a local cable franchisee, but I pay the fees/subscription to Alliance online.

meetdilip

Computer Addict
This is what I see

Dear Sir/Madam
You're very important to us. we want you to continue browsing at Higher Speeds.

However as a special customer,BSNL is retaining your Pre-FUP speed free of cost for this month.

Kind regards

BSNL Broadband

kg11sgbg

I wonder why at this juncture,when Jio has launched an offensive against the business model of Telecom Sector,the cr@ppy + sh!tty plans of BSNL(regarding FUP) are still kept intact?
Long Live ALLIANCE BROADBAND ( Nil FUP, truly UNLIMITED)and likewise private ISP's those who provide excellent service at lower tariff rates.

kg11sgbg

^Disagree bro,as we all know that regarding Broadband Internet connection,in this year 2017, BSNL is not leading the majority or the front,nor it is the only option for the majority of users.
Airtel,Jio,Vodafone and Private ISP players are already possessing their respective share of the cake.
If they would had nullified the FUP aspect,then they would have got back a sizeable return of departed customers(including me),leading to an increase in their earnings + revenue.
And what kind of users you are referring to?
In the Rural belt of India,now most of the users those of who use the internet are on wireless(through Mobile Phones,including BSNL).
Lesser people use Voice Telephone (BSNL) currently,much lesser use the Broadband Plans.
In the cities and towns,very few loyal customers of BSNL(I being one ,hence has kept the telephone line for voice call only) use the "faltu" or "petty" Broadband Internet of BSNL.

Please do not take the statistics of TDF users,where a major portion might be still on BSNL.
I am talking about the Indian(Internet User)Population as a whole.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
It is you who is seeing through rose tinted glasses. Such competitive plans are not available outside district centres mostly. And majority of Indian population is rural/semi-urban.

Private players onky serve populous areas with good number of customers. But BSNL covers far more of the hinterland.

I live in a taluk headquarters of a progressive southern state. There are RailTel cable players but their plans are only 10% better than BSNL's. Considering lack of accountability, no phone it is inferior.

Top Bottom