** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

ashs1

Padawan
WOW !! this is a new low for BSNL !! Last month, they didn't cap my speed after 8 GB.. Today( 1st of August ) when plan gets reset, my speed is Extremely sllllooooooooowwww !!!! :-x
Took a speedtest check.. This was the result : :-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x
*www.speedtest.net/result/4548661524.png
time to visit BSNL office. :/

amjath

Human Spambot
WOW !! this is a new low for BSNL !! Last month, they didn't cap my speed after 8 GB.. Today( 1st of August ) when plan gets reset, my speed is Extremely sllllooooooooowwww !!!! :-x
Took a speedtest check.. This was the result : :-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x
*www.speedtest.net/result/4548661524.png
time to visit BSNL office. :/

Here is my ultimate experience with BSNL.

I visited BSNL AO [Saligramam, Chennai] for approval of bill correction for my 11 day disconnection. The lady AO said I made a mistake in dates and asked me to correct it.
Since I had some urgent work I visited her next week.
My line was disconnected so raised a ticket the other day and wrote 2 letters, one for bill correction and another for disconnection [which is to be given in Main exchange not to her[AO]].
So I was visited her again and gave her the letter for bill correction, she was searching for docket number and found new docket raised yesterday.
She turned towards me and asked me "What is this new docket again??"
I said "Yes Ma'm that's why I brought the other letter in hand."
I gave it to her for reading but she refused and asked me to read out.
I said it is for disconnection because in my 8 year BSNL tenure I had a worst experience in past 2 months [Yes true, BSNL is and was best for me except for plans]
She asked me to give the letter to her and not to submit.
I said that I will not give it to her, I will handover to the exchange directly. She asked me again so I gave it.
She took it and asked what is the real problem.
I said "contentious disconnection for past months, multiple complaints booked. Issue in line, so continuous modem restart. I asked them to change the line since its a 8 year old line with multiple knots. I even told them I will either buy you a new wire or pay for it [I really said it.] but they didn't do it yet."
She said that my line will be completely fixed before 4 PM or else she will submit the letter in-person.
So I came back home, the line man came when I went to prayer.
She called me whether he visited I said I wasn't available so he said he will be back again.
Line man came with new wire. Changed it.

Now I have a clean line with no disconnection and best SNR and attenuation.

Totally satisfied by her work.

So Deal with higher officials

xtr3m3

Journeyman
Any BSNL Evdo Users here? and what max speed do you get?

download speed of 128KB/s rarely, 100KB/s some times or 64KB/s which is most of the time. any advice for speed improvements? i got full range

BTW i live in PUNE KONDWA (GokulNagar) and downloading 24/7

Also guys if you know any good broadband service in my area please let me know.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ i think this thread should serve your purpose better :
*www.digit.in/forum/internet-www/174983-any-bsnl-evdo-user-4.html

devil'sdouble

Broken In
Guys is there any way to block a number for BSNL landline? I have been getting calls from some Exide Finance or some shite company for last one week if not more, they won't stop calling regardless of my repetition of F word! I am not sure but think my number is registered for DND already!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
get a phone like this which have call blocking facility.
BT8500 Advanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

shijilt

Journeyman
I have submitted request for new connection today . they have told nothing about buying a land phone . can I buy any land phone ? Will any wired phone work with BSNL ? I

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
For all BSNL subscriber :

*www.digit.in/forum/broadband-dth/194996-bsnl-rti-campaign-its-public-ltd-company-we-need-fix.html

devil'sdouble

Broken In
get a phone like this which have call blocking facility.
BT8500 Advanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Damn, wish there was a way other than buying a new phone. We have a cordless Panasonic and don't really want to change it.

Thanks anyway.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have submitted request for new connection today . they have told nothing about buying a land phone . can I buy any land phone ? Will any wired phone work with BSNL ? I

They may or not provide you with a LL set. When I took connection I was provided with a LL phone free of cost [ of course you need to surrender it when you wish to leave BSNL ]. ANyway, you can use your own phone. Any LL phone should work OK.

shijilt

Journeyman
I am planning to buy BSNL BB 1445 - 1 Mbps plan, what will be my final bill/ month ?
I will be buying modem and phone myself, is there any landline rent/fee ?

Top Bottom