** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

kaz

right here
thanks bt i was lookin for a plan with night unlimited facility..

Nothing like that exists now in BSNL, it used to...

- - - Updated - - -

Go for full unlimited plans only. Those of the kind you are looking for have very limited day time quota and as they are fast that quota goes up in the blink of an eye and you would be looking at heavy data bills end of month.

Correct but BSNL plans are very costly....Even unlimited on constant speed(4mbps) is not available...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION],what are you talking about?there always was & most likely always will be a plan from bsnl broadband with 2-8AM night free download.
*www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_combo_plan.html

kaz

right here
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION],what are you talking about?there always was & most likely always will be a plan from bsnl broadband with 2-8AM night free download.
*www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_combo_plan.html

ooops...but still not for me :( day usage would set me back for an extra 2k :p

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^then you are not a serious downloader :p all a serious downloader need is torrent files & download links for which the provided day usage is sufficient.

kaz

right here
^^then you are not a serious downloader :p all a serious downloader need is torrent files & download links for which the provided day usage is sufficient.

You talking about the 3k plan right :)
btw how much you are able to download in a month with that unlimited night plan?

vito scalleta

In the zone
I already have a mts mblaze 3gplus usb modem..for rs.875 i get 10gb at 3g plus speed and UL data at 512kbps.. the actual speed iam gettin is between 3 and 4 mbps.. the reason i want to switch to a broadband plan is bcoz i want to download huge games (10-15gb) in days...
so if there isnt a UL data plan (without FU )at above 3mbs speed then no use getting broadband..
Suggest me how to share my mts usb modem's internet thru wifi to connect my tv and mobile....(i dont have anyother modem)

kaz

right here
Suggest me how to share my mts usb modem's internet thru wifi to connect my tv and mobile....(i dont have anyother modem)
If you have a laptop or a PC (with wireless adapter) then:
connectify hotspot
wifihotspotcreator

- - - Updated - - -

There are TP-Link Wireless USB Adapter which can also do this.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION],i have only used bsnl night free 500 plan(currently 1.5gb monthly usage) & i have fully utilized 2-8AM free time by downloading 120-130gb while remaining within the monthly limit of 1.5gb.now however i often cross this limit by 100-200mb resulting in extra Rs.50-100 but that is because i don't download much now-a-days so i spent more data on browsing compared to earlier usage.

kaz

right here
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION],i have only used bsnl night free 500 plan(currently 1.5gb monthly usage) & i have fully utilized 2-8AM free time by downloading 120-130gb while remaining within the monthly limit of 1.5gb.now however i often cross this limit by 100-200mb resulting in extra Rs.50-100 but that is because i don't download much now-a-days so i spent more data on browsing compared to earlier usage.

120-130GB :-o Thats crazy and huge for how much you pay...
Netwrox on my laptop shows that I have received 13gigs this month and 30.9 GB in 12days of last month....Not bad though :)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i had downloaded 50gb in a day in hostel back in 2007 & the only limiting factor was the 40gb hard disk which was standard in those days.i had also downloaded 1gb a day using an airtel 2g connection back in 2010.no matter what the connection speed & plan is,i can fully utilize it.the only limiting factor for me even today is same as earlier,hard disk.:)

amjath

Human Spambot
i had downloaded 50gb in a day in hostel back in 2007 & the only limiting factor was the 40gb hard disk which was standard in those days.i had also downloaded 1gb a day using an airtel 2g connection back in 2010.no matter what the connection speed & plan is,i can fully utilize it.the only limiting factor for me even today is same as earlier,hard disk.:)

:rofl:

kaz

right here

OMG!!! You are greatly affected by this digital age... You need some rehab now :)

btw which college was that?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i stopped heavy downloading about a year ago after filling my two 2 tb hard disks.it was not exactly a college connection but a leased line which i get to use almost exclusively for a few hours every day.i don't use any social networking sites & most of my browsing is limited to this forum & information gathering.

vito scalleta

In the zone
If you have a laptop or a PC (with wireless adapter) then:
connectify hotspot
wifihotspotcreator

- - - Updated - - -

There are TP-Link Wireless USB Adapter which can also do this.
ru

i dont have a laptop or a wireless adapter.. even if i have a laptop , it must be always on to share the internet via wifi phone , right ?
and about the wireless adapter .. can u tell me wat it can actually do.. my mts data card doesnt have a removable sim.. so i need some device i can plug my data card into.. and that device should share the data card's internet through wifi to my phone(if something like that actually exists).

rst

Youngling
I think password is changed when restart sysyem using Factory Default Settings .
Do you know " what is the default password"

Top Bottom