** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
I have seen this behaviour a number of times especially if net is down for a few hours. I got speed hike yesterday.

R2K

In the Zone
Its been like 6 hours since the speed hike. I really don't think its just a spike.
Also 650 ULD means unlimited downloads and uploads right ? Or is it just downloads. I have been using utorrent and uploads seems to be going through the roof.

We have 20 GB 1425 plan, but we have finished 20 GB and speed is low, is there anyway to get high speed by paying some premium
or we have to get a new plan ??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
this thread is for BSNL / MTNL only so an educated guess is fz8975 is asking for BSNL / MTNL isp in which case the answer would be No.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
because in Bangalore is the control centre of BSNL broadband network so almost no chance of such technical loopholes.

no chance of technical loopholes then why m getting only 3.2 mbps speed in 4 mbps play tat also maximum i am talking abt............

i called customer care they said "Inta hi aayega is plan mei " srsly i was so pissed wanted to murder that guy.............

kaz

right here
9-10 years back when I was in school I used to get 150KBps download speed on a 256Kbps connection. But now after the 4mbps quota gets over I get 60-64kbps on its 512kbps rate :( Seems like they have hired some good professionals....

And the best thing was that with 2G GPRS pack I got 3G speed....And now they have made 3G and 2G packs same...Probably they don't know how to restrict 2G speed :D

Top Bottom