** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Yes you can, provided you have the router and you telephone BB enabled.

And from the next time post all post regarding to dataone here.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
i hav the ASUS - A8N SLI PREMIUM Mobo with onboard LAN.
now,if i take DATA1 BBand, will i have a take the modem from BSNL?
QUESTION is of CRUCIAL importance
So PLZreply ASAP!

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
TechGuru#1 said:
i hav the ASUS - A8N SLI PREMIUM Mobo with onboard LAN.
now,if i take DATA1 BBand, will i have a take the modem from BSNL?
QUESTION is of CRUCIAL importance
So PLZreply ASAP!

YES. But it isn't compulsory that you take modem from BSNL. You can take buy it from others too, but is not preffered.

pop143

Journeyman
hello friends..!!

can somebody tell me...how to connect a dataone connection to two Pc's to share internet..????

-pop

H

harsh bajpai

sorry, cause this question have been asked many times before, but none of the earlier posts could help me. so here are my doubts:

1. will any one be able to use someone else's Id and password on their own dataone enabled phonelines?
If yes who will be billed? the ones whose Id is used or the one's whose phone lines are used.

please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

go4saket

Yes, ofcourse you can use others user ID and passwords and doins so, all usage charge will be charged to the person whose user ID you are suing. So better keep your username and password safe...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
go4saket said:
Yes, ofcourse you can use others user ID and passwords and doins so, all usage charge will be charged to the person whose user ID you are suing. So better keep your username and password safe...

adding to that , more than one ppl can be online at the same time with the same account , tested .

go4saket

I am using BSNL BB through the external modem supplied by them connected via ethernet. Everything was fine before I installed Zone Alarm. I genrally hybernate my computer and when I swithon my computer and start my modem, even if I am able to get connected, there is no data transfers. It is only possible if I restart my computer. This wasn't the case before installing Zonealarm. Now, why can this be happening? Is it because of some setting in ZA?

H

harsh bajpai

Zone alarm has some prob with dataone type connections. with me and a friend a blue screen appeared every time we connected, which said that windows was shut down to prevent damage... etc.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
go4saket said:
I am using BSNL BB through the external modem supplied by them connected via ethernet. Everything was fine before I installed Zone Alarm. I genrally hybernate my computer and when I swithon my computer and start my modem, even if I am able to get connected, there is no data transfers. It is only possible if I restart my computer. This wasn't the case before installing Zonealarm. Now, why can this be happening? Is it because of some setting in ZA?

Check the "Program Control" in Z Alarm.

V.Prem Kumar

janitha

Wise Old Owl
go4saket said:

Check the "Program Control" in Z Alarm.

V.Prem Kumar

H

harsh bajpai

@go4saket
I've tried everything i could think of. Altho ZA is an exellent firewall I had to part with it. currently using kaspersky firewall.

go4saket

How is Kaspersky firewall...As for its antivirus software, i just found it to be fab. Please do tell me about its firewall and its features...

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
can one use others account in mtnl triband also???
and if yes how 2 use someone others account if i have his username and password(with his permission of course!!)????

H

harsh bajpai

@go4saket
Kaspersky firewall is quite good(i'll rank it as 2nd after ZA) but not as good as ZA. switched to kaspersky only after having problems with ZA.

Top Bottom