** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

^^Really strange how the upstream and downstream attenuations can change so drastically in the middle of the night.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

^ Not in the middle of night.......just in the middle of Browsing.......

suniltr77

Broken In

Can anyone describe the procedure for configuring the Dataone to be alwasys on. As on now I am usung connect everytime I want to be online. I want to onliline when my PC starts.

praka123

left this forum longback

you have to configure dataone connection from router(pppoe dialer) instead of bridge mode which u r using now.
*calcuttatelephones.com have details for each CPE's.

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz

Please tell me how to view usage and e-mail. I'm a new user of BB by bsnl. I'm unable to view the logs and check my e-mail

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

Getting disconnected damn often.. Like after 5 mins everytime m getting dc.. I m on home ul 900. Anyone else facing this problem?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

I think that you are getting disconnected because of low SNR. Post your ADSL status please....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Open any web browser.....
then type
192.168.1.1 in the URL bar.......It will ask username or password
Username = admin
Password can be admin or password depending on your Modem company.
Then browser through and fine some thing called ADSL statiistics or status.

offtopic: You are 16. Its good that young boys are out there in this forum. BTW, I am 13.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Devrath_ND said:
whats the diff b/w home500 and home500 combo
There are 2 Home 500 combos. Home 500C and Home 500C+.

The following is when you are having the IndiaOne (180 rental with 50 free pulses) bFone plan. Rest plans may have varied equations. Your bill will be like the following (I hope you'll make out the difference between the plans):

Home 500 = Rs. 180(phone rental) + [Call Price - 50(free calls)] + 500(Broadband with 2.5GB limit and NU) + taxes
Home 500C = Rs. 0 (phone rental) + [Call Price - 175(free calls)] + 500(Broadband with 1.5GB limit and NU) + taxes
Home 500C+ = Rs. 0 (phone rental) + [Call Price - 50(free calls)] + 600(Broadband with 2.5GB limit and NU) + taxes

So, Home 500C+ is the best bet Home 500 with INDIAONE bFone plan and they users must switch from it as they'll end up saving Rs.80.

Note: Monthly Rental and Free calls can vary with the BSNL bFone plan you are using.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology

There are 2 Home 500 combos. Home 500C and Home 500C+.

The following is when you are having the IndiaOne (180 rental with 50 free pulses) bFone plan. Rest plans may have varied equations. Your bill will be like the following (I hope you'll make out the difference between the plans):

Home 500 = Rs. 180(phone rental) + [Call Price - 50(free calls)] + 500(Broadband with 2.5GB limit and NU) + taxes
Home 500C = Rs. 0 (phone rental) + [Call Price - 175(free calls)] + 500(Broadband with 1.5GB limit and NU) + taxes
Home 500C+ = Rs. 0 (phone rental) + [Call Price - 50(free calls)] + 600(Broadband with 2.5GB limit and NU) + taxes

So, Home 500C+ is the best bet Home 500 with INDIAONE bFone plan and they users must switch from it as they'll end up saving Rs.80.

Note: Monthly Rental and Free calls can vary with the BSNL bFone plan you are using.

On my service order records on dataone usage website shows
"Home 500 Combo; downloadspeed upto 2Mbps"

Which one of the above is this

suniltr77

Broken In

you have to configure dataone connection from router(pppoe dialer) instead of bridge mode which u r using now.
*calcuttatelephones.com have details for each CPE's.

I am not finding the link.Could you give the link.

janitha

Wise Old Owl

Unable to check mail either through OE or the main page of Dataone!

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

Item Downstream Upstream Unit
SNR Margin 17 22 dB
Line Attenuation 30 10 dB
Data Rate 2048 512 kbps

praka123

left this forum longback

@suniltr77:
below is the modem configuration page:
*www.calcutta.bsnl.co.in/dataoneinstall/menu.html

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

On my service order records on dataone usage website shows
"Home 500 Combo; downloadspeed upto 2Mbps"

Which one of the above is this
Then its Home 500C. But you can surely verify from the exchange people... or Help Center.

ramsingh

Journeyman

i have got UT-300R2U modem for Dataone... i hav bought intex switch... plz tell me how 2 configur modem ,switch etc.. so that me + 3 other frnds can acces internet indepedntly...i hav seen d tu tutorial of choota cheeta ,, tried it but not working.. plz domeone help.. nd expalin in layman terms..

Top Bottom