RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Just finished Portal 2, it took about 10 hrs total for me, had been playing for 3 days.. Really amazing game..
I had not played the original Portal so had some initial confusion when the game started .. got used to it later..

Paid Rs. 559 for it and it was worth every single paisa :p

Waiting for next release :) 10/10 ...

EDIT: I did get stuck in three places... but later somehow managed to solve it :)

Have to play the Co-op .. need to find some one who has a copy :p

EDIT2: One of my friend said Portal 1 is free to play .. is it true?.. Checked Steam $10 :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I want the Portal 2 Gun .. Give me the address of Aperture Science Lab!!!

Na not the real one .. replica will do :p

doomgiver

Warframe
i got stuck in one place, wasted 3 days for a solution, then had to use cheats to get out :(

after reaching the objective, i facepalmed myself, coz the answer was right there.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Just finished Portal 2, it took about 10 hrs total for me, had been playing for 3 days.. Really amazing game..
I had not played the original Portal so had some initial confusion when the game started .. got used to it later..
Play Portal 1. Its epic. The story of Portal 2 is made 100% more fun for people who played the first game. Things like Cake is a lie!!!11!! were from first game :p

I got it for free. It was free for one day only.
See this- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/146512-portal-free-steam.html

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Play Portal 1. Its epic. The story of Portal 2 is made 100% more fun for people who played the first game. Things like Cake is a lie!!!11!! were from first game :p

I got it for free. It was free for one day only.
See this- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/146512-portal-free-steam.html

Yes it was, but now its paid. its not available as a stand alone pack .. only bundled with OrangeBox ... still thinking of .. to buy or not to buy :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yes it was, but now its paid. its not available as a stand alone pack .. only bundled with OrangeBox ... still thinking of .. to buy or not to buy :p

Steam price is a bit high. But the orange box price, - Flipkart.com: The Orange Box game: Game: PC

is a lot more meaningful. TF2 will be converted to premium and you get the full Half Life pack too :razz: :wink:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW anyone downloaded the map editor? im not sure on how to download .. I checked steam.. there is no information on how to install the DLC..

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
Hi, guys have you played Portal."A shooting game that doesn't have shooting really to speak off." You may have loved or hated this game (+1 I <3ed this game, actually Portal 2). I know this is a very late launch of Portal's thread, still.....
You may share your experiences like what you love:razz: and where you got struck:-x or even how many times you took help of walkthrough:mrgreen: ?

I have played Portal 2. It's is on top 10 :cool: of my must play games or whatever you say.... a TOP 10 or SIZZLIN' 10 or GOT TO PLAY 10. Truly fantastic !!!:-D. Speaking of the funny lines or the GREAT PUZZLES is out of the point, everyone has praised it. And FACTOR "FUNNY" was actually required otherwise it would have given Portal a horror game tag Xpect puzzles. Puzzles are AWESOME !!!

I just took help of 1 walkthrough, what about you ?:lol:

Top Bottom