Please Suggest a 40K Phone

bittutora

Broken In
Hi Guys!
I am planning on buying a new Smartphone , But I am really stuck between these phones:

Note 2 ; Xperia Z ; HTC One ; Galaxy S4(After Release)

I like Note 2 better because of its enormous display, and it also features the SPen(good for my big fingers), along with the Awesome Air View.

Xperia Z lacks the SPen and Airview, but then also features 13MP camera, dust and water proofing.

As of HTC One,it only has good design. It has a worst camera and to top if , it's ridiculously expensive for such low features. And this is beyond me.

Galaxy S4 is awesome , has all the features of note 2 except Spen.

PS: Budget is not a problem. And Battery, PPI, Weight don't bother me.

So please suggest me what to opt for and also correct me if there's anything incorrect in what I wrote.

Help guys I wanna buy it in this month.

Thanks.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Seeing your post its best to go for a Note II. Features for you only seem to be big megapixel count, specs etc.
Yeah get the Note II.

Although for everyone else I'd recommend the HTC One.

nikufellow

In the zone
If spen is absolutely necessary, which seems to be your case, go for note 2 otherwise buy s4 ;)
Don't know if note 3 is around the corner but if it actually is and you can wait then you better do so as budget is not a deciding factor :)

OP
bittutora

bittutora

Broken In
Hey buddy, Why do you think HTC one is the one to buy, I mean it has a really bad camera (one of the best feature to look for in a smartphone). Only things its good at are Design, build quality and Screen(both in ppi and resolution) and is nearly similar to Xperia Z.
Can you pinpoint some thing other than these in HTC one that stands out and make it worth the money?

the.one

In the zone
Seeing your post its best to go for a Note II. Features for you only seem to be big megapixel count, specs etc.
Yeah get the Note II.

Although for everyone else I'd recommend the HTC One.

Hes not into specs n stuff, I believe he's a more practical user than most. Specs et al are for mid-range to low end buyers.

I like the fact that he's not talking bout the CPU Gpu benchmarks crap talk. Crap at least at this price point.
He's totally rite to be looking at features than specs, cuz specs wise all options listed are good.

Note 2 is good, look at the other options like s4 if u want a full HD display.

nikufellow

In the zone
Hey buddy, Why do you think HTC one is the one to buy, I mean it has a really bad camera (one of the best feature to look for in a smartphone). Only things its good at are Design, build quality and Screen(both in ppi and resolution) and is nearly similar to Xperia Z.
Can you pinpoint some thing other than these in HTC one that stands out and make it worth the money?

Well whose post are you referring to? AFAIK nobody suggested one!

OP
bittutora

bittutora

Broken In
Well whose post are you referring to? AFAIK nobody suggested one!

See the second Post, buddy!

I think Note 2 is the way to go! I've discarded XPZ and HTC One from the list.
And I think Samsung is going to provide some features of S4 in the future soft. updates of Note 2.
S4 is stuffed with lots of new features (like Dual camera shot, Sound shot, 3D Panorama,etc. ) which might be provided in newer updates in Note2.
So I am gonna hang on to Note 2 for now.

Any suggestions are still welcomed!

Btw,
Thanks A Lot Guys!

aroraanant

Explorer
Note 2 is a still a good buy no doubt.
But if I would be you I would have opted for the HTC One anyday, amazing good looks, damn good performer.And the camera isn't that bad I think.

amjath

Human Spambot
Someone pointed out here that the reviews suggest that HTC one feels faster in day to day operation.

My suggestion would be wait for i9500 version of reviews.

Note 2 is a still a good buy no doubt.
But if I would be you I would have opted for the HTC One anyday, amazing good looks, damn good performer.And the camera isn't that bad I think.

Acc. to GSMArena , One's camera is worse than S3 in terms of quality although its image stabilisation is better than S3 n S4.
And its still camera was really nowhere near the level of the Samsung Galaxy S4 13MP shooter. Ultrapixels or not, 4MP can barely rival 2010 flagships on most occasions.

My choice would be S4. But if S-Pen is important that much then Note II.

.jRay.

Youngling
HTC butterfly is good, priced at 44k but once the one is launched the price will go down. Its pretty good.

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
i suggest you to go for galaxy s4.

And in my opinion note 2 never beat galaxy s4 in feature as well as specs.you can get capacitive stylus for s4...

Top Bottom