user name :- kunal
password :- kunal

it should have 4 feilds
Name
Number
Description
Comments

it should store and retrive database
and the script should be searchable (i.e name feild must be searchable)

Thanx in advance who can do this

mail me script in zipped format at
kkg_mjh {at} rediffmail.com

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Man,

Sorry for bein bit rude. But y u r postin like this ?

Thats a pretty simple thing, y don't u learn the basics and do it urself ?

U can ask for help if u come across any problem and I am sure people will help u (includin me of course)

But ur request is like - I need the spoon as well as someone to feed me usin that !

Use some online tutorials to learn the basic of PHP and MySQL. They r pretty easy and u will be able to make it very fast.

LOL, sorry but please do not post requests like this

OP
kkg_mjh

kkg_mjh

Broken In
hello man i'm asking as this because its important

i'm a commerce student and do u think shud i know that i was just asking for help if you could not , donot reply .

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
*www.w3schools.com/php/default.asp
Start learning it then......Try just1 hr on it and u'll see even a commerce student can make simple php's like these in no time!

OP
kkg_mjh

kkg_mjh

Broken In
mediator said:
*www.w3schools.com/php/default.asp
Start learning it then......Try just1 hr on it and u'll see even a commerce student can make simple php's like these in no time!
Thank for the link

If any one has more link plz give me

din

Tribal Boy
kkg_mjh said:
i'm a commerce student and do u think shud i know that i was just asking for help if you could not , donot reply .
LOL, I know my reply was kinda irritating. Anyway, being a commerce student does not matter. I am a Civil Engineering Degree Holder but working in PHP for the last 4 yrs (not a GURU of course) !

I can send you the source code, but then you will never learn, thats y. And u r right, u can always ask for help, nothing wrong in that. But start learning it and if you come across any doubts, I / other members will be happy to help u.
As mediator mentioned, just 1 hr a day (even less) u can become a master in PHP within no time. I always think like - If I can learn it, anyone in the world can.

Anyway leave that all. Regarding help links

The PHP official site - *www.php.net. download the manual. It is very useful, not like other manuals, it has lot of examples and u can just copy paste those to test and learn.

How to make it run - Go to *apachefriends.org/en , download the XAMPP for windows. That is the package (for guys like me - lazy guys lol - everything pre-configured, so it will be pretty easy) having everything u need to run PHP/MySQL etc.

Editor - I use PHPCoder, that is not the best, but it has option to run manual, command line run, browser interface etc. U can download it from
*www.phpide.com/phpcoder/download.htm

MySQL - get manual from *www.mysql.com, that is also very descriptive and easy to learn (basically all SQL command will work in MySQL)

Tutorials / Sample scripts - Lot of them are available at

*php.resourceindex.com/Complete_Scripts/
*px.sklar.com/ (there are no bugging ads !)
*www.phpbuilder.com/snippet/
*www.devscripts.com/PHP/index.html

Happy PHP Coding :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom