Photography Challenges

ishan99

Broken In
Calling all the photographers on this forum! I have decided to start a weekly challenge of photography.

Rules
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 9pm on the Sunday and runs until 9pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun

OP
I

ishan99

Broken In
OK challenge for this week is silhouettes, landscape, portraits, abstract, let's see what you come up with, have fun Grin

As usual the rules are:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 9pm on Sunday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun
9. You can choose any one of the given 3 topics or can include 2 or more topics in your picture

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ Gen,
Photographers shouldn't pull one from his archives and post it for the challenge :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
nothing its the reaction to deleted post dont worry about it
black and white abstract silhouette portrait + landscape eh. Challenge accepted.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Here's my pic for the week to start off the challenge for the abstract topic.
Abstract has a very wide meaning so I'm not sure if this works

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3855/14839591163_bf0ef6deac_b.jpg

Sorry for the deleted post before.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
experimented for abstract, its a panorama of the inside of a muddi, don't know english word for it

*i.imgur.com/zYcTbWK.jpg

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I put the stool on top of a rotating chair, then used lines in viewfinder of mobile camera to position the photos parallel to the edge. turned chair, took shots, stitched panorama using AutoStitch. The black hole in the middle came naturally from this, evened it out a bit in pixlr. After that took top shot of cane stool for the iris.

Top Bottom