phone under 21k ...

kunalht

In the zone
I want to buy a phone for gaming under 21k....
which one is best???
1.samsung galaxy s advance
2.motorola atrix 2
3.xperia sola
which is good for HD games???
what is the price of HTC sensation ( not xe)?? in flipkart it is discontinue.
can I buy this from local store???

aroraanant

Explorer
HTC Sensation is highly recommended apart from that you can also have a look at Xperia P.
Sola is good for people looking for a phone in a budget of 18k

daksh

Journeyman
Sensation.
Atrix 2 is better but service is going to be a real problem as motorola has shut down its operations in Asia Pacific. Hence not recommended.

nikufellow

In the zone
Like others mentioned i'd reccomend sensation too other wise go for xperia sola . And if you can extend your budget another 4-5k go for xperia P or even GS2 !

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
^^no.. battery is really poor.. my frndz is using.. half day if he listen music, casual messaging using whats app, and 2hr call maximum..
no zoom in camera..

i think sensation and Xperia P are betta than S advance..

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Was also planning to buy a phone in this range. My only requirement is that it has a removable battery (which will allow me to carry an extra battery) and expandable memory (which rules out most of the sonys). The HTC one V is good but it has a single core processor compared to the dual core of the rest, how will this affect performance and its futureproofness

trublu

Ta da !
I am also thinking of upgrading my phone (I have an old Wave 525 :p). I had a look at HTC One V, Desire V/VC and the Samsung Galaxy S Advance. The Galaxy S Advance seems to be better than the two HTC phones spec-wise, but lags behind them in terms of looks - I can sacrifice looks for performance.

Then there is Xperia P also @ 22k, but a friend of mine said its battery is not good, plus my budget is strictly 20k (not a penny more).

So which one should I go for?

Top Bottom