Petrol price may rise by Rs.5/L, diesel Rs.3/L, LPG Rs.50/cylinder

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
i am beginning to doubt even this sky rocket price levels of Petrol will desist the consumption. It wud help the rupee if consumption is hurt.
completely true.

This is exactly the reason why I troll every petrol hike thread with public transport posts. Make public transit so good that people won't have to take their cars out. Countries with growing middle class need this as the very first. But planned growth and development is unheard of in India.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Can some mod please update the title of the thread for the price.
Here in Hyderabad Petrol Price has been increased by Rs 8.31

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Fill this up
Economic Justice Petition: Govt. of India: Roll back the petrol hikes | Change.org
I know this might be useless.

ajayritik

Technomancer
One thing that baffles me is I don't think Hyderabad is better than the other metropolitan cities with respect to infrastructure etc then why the hell are we paying additional amount? Last time the question was asked the CM told that they have lot of Rajiv Gandhi etc crap plans which I know are misused and finally the money goes to this corrupt politicians.
Where is Ana Hazare?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Looks like all Oppositions are blaming cong***.
Kerala, Uttarakhand cut tax on petrol after Congress diktat - Politics - Politics News - ibnlive

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Cheapest Petrol is in goa 65 rs.
I really want the PM to change.The present PM doesnt speak by himself.Sonia speaks for him.So he cant do anything good

funskar

Padawan
News r.. govt meeting with oil companies on friday may hike diesel price upto 4 inr & Lpg price upto 150inr..

I just hate these politicians.. mostly this congress:-x
Especially this women president who ruined 100% xtra money than Kalam sir on her tour n travel wid her pota potis n family..

Will study much harder now n will get out of this country..

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
150 On LPG :eek:.GOD how will we survive i seriously hate this CONG#ESS.All states are asking rollback of prices and Theres a band on 31st

funskar

Padawan
150 On LPG :eek:.GOD how will we survive i seriously hate this CONG#ESS.All states are asking rollback of prices and Theres a band on 31st

Now as per news at 9pm .. the meeting is temporarily canceld due to protests all over the country & india bandh on 31st may..

This congress govt. can only boost their ministers pocket by doing scams n scams..
Even a raja was provd scamer.. he got bailed after 15mnths n everything is back to normal know.. he came to parliament n was also the member in congress minister's dinner at sonia's house 2day's before:-x

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Yesss Karnataka MIGHT Reduce petrol by 5 rs.Hope Even central govt reduces by 5.Then it will be 10 bucks

Top Bottom