PC vs PS3

Graphics is Awesome...???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
Yes, I concede that consoles have a longer life. But then again, I think that games are difficult to code for the PS3 and AFAIK, HL team ditched PS3 for that reason. This does not help reduce game prices. I play games on my 30k rig without even a graphics card. I am not saying that I get 100FPS, which is something I don't need at all. But that's just one more reason why the PS3 is not for me. I am not that much of a gamer.

I like the PS2 a lot. Cheaper games and console is just one of the reasons. That console was sturdy and free from RROD/YLOD. The current gen consoles with their high failure rates fail to impress me. If you ask me, for gaming, I would rather recommend a Wii than a PC, but not an Xbox 360 or a PS3. The problems are the same everywhere. It all boils down to what you prefer really.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
IMO.....

PS3: 1) No upgrade required....
2) Expensive games
3) Amazing Titles (old & new)

PC: 1) Upgrade needed after every 1.5~2 yrs
2) Cheap Games
3) Building the machine gets expensive
4) Available in various flavours...(I mean 'mid-range,high-end etc)

& also there are some titles which i think wud never be available for PC...such
Ninja Gaiden,GOW etc....so PS3 fans can show :nanananana: to PC fans

Krow

Crowman
Exclusive titles are the only reason to buy a console. Else its PC with an Xbox 360 wired controller.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Halo series (which, I think, is the most epic series ever made, it's more epic-er than Star Wars), GoW series, God oW series, inFamous (2), are there any more? Darn! GT5! Forza 3. Any more?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Shadow of colossus, Mario, Ninja Gaiden, Dante's Inferno, Legend of Zelda, Red Dead Redemption, Fight Night, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter,Uncharted,Rock band,Brutal Legend, Ratchet and Clank,Metal Gear Solid, Resistance, Killzone,Little Big Planet. These are few consoles exclusives.

There are only few exclusives for Xbox becoz.. many games on 360 will make their way to windows.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Poor guy! I think you don't know that A ps3 is a chepest bluray 2.0 player+has a broswser and messenger+runs many operating systems like ubuntu and Windows Xp
I own a ps3 and i know the experience is not comparable to that of pc with a mouse and a keyboard

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi - Sh*t! So many? RDR's Phuced up for me :(. Why have I written that in my sig. when it's not comin' to PC? Darnit!

Last edited:
OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally we have 'Burnout Paradise' for PC....& Gears of War

1 more cons of a PC is install before u play.....& new games take more than 10GB of HDD space....

& for PS3 just insert the Disk & start playing....
& PC gamers will miss Arcade Fighting series such as KOF,Samurai SHowdown &
Tekken 6 :))

if PS3 games will be priced below 1k then everybody will go for console gaming....:-D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
You guys are forgetting the a large number of games that come out for the PC are actually meant just for the console, and it seems as if porting them to the PC was an afterthought. Anyone tried playing mini-games on a computer? It's just sad going up-up-E-Q-down-R etc...

Krow

Crowman
You guys are forgetting the a large number of games that come out for the PC are actually meant just for the console, and it seems as if porting them to the PC was an afterthought. Anyone tried playing mini-games on a computer? It's just sad going up-up-E-Q-down-R etc...
Yeah, a major loss. Is it just me or are games not worth playing on the PC anymore? I don't remember the last time I played a game as addicting as Roadrash.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ typical way to be crysis geek??????

there are more awesome games then crysis like Rise of Nations, SIMS, Stalker, No One Lives For Ever, etc.... :thumbs:

I'm now for both. I love my pc as well as my PS3. But one major ps3 drawback is that games cost too much where as in pc you can got alternative ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom