[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Fixed thread title, it would be nice if someone can compile all the information about the PC release and put together in a single post. Will move it to front if good enough.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^i have checked few forums and they are saying it that the image is a fake one.
People came to conclusion that its fake because it said Hard drive : XX GB HD .

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ If it's indeed true .. i will be doomed in that case coz i have scheduled a PC update in 8-9 months and till then i was thinking that my 740m will take care of any game in medium at least.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
WTF!!! GTA V uses RAGE engine which means it won't support SLI.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh NVM I confused it with RAGE game and its crappy idtech 5 engine.

ashs1

Padawan
You just gave me a small heart attack.. Just when I was thinking of choosing between z510 and y510p. :-D:p

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
WTF!!! GTA V uses RAGE engine which means it won't support SLI.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh NVM I confused it with RAGE game and its crappy idtech 5 engine.

I played the RAGE game on my Y500 and I am pretty sure it supported SLI... Could you not get it working with SLI???

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I played the RAGE game on my Y500 and I am pretty sure it supported SLI... Could you not get it working with SLI???

idtech 5(same engine as RAGE) is the only reason I can't run Wolfenstein New Order in SLI mode. I haven't tried Rage itself. Rage is not very demanding so I guess one GT 650m was enough for it.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
idtech 5(same engine as RAGE) is the only reason I can't run Wolfenstein New Order in SLI mode. I haven't tried Rage itself. Rage is not very demanding so I guess one GT 650m was enough for it.

But, I used the two GT 650m's in SLI... And, good luck running RAGE with one GT 650m with all the bells and whistles on... Try tinkering around in Nvidia Inspector with different profiles for Wolfenstein New Order... May help!!! :)

Anyway, we are going off-topic!!! :)

Top Bottom