[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
2.4k is costly indeed , but this game comes one in every five year . Not to forget that GTA online is one of the best feature of the game and can keep you occupied for 100 of hours . So will surely buy it .

And i will also recommend everyone to buy it and try GTA online and support dev because the amount of detail in this game is too damn awesome .

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
2.4k is costly indeed , but this game comes one in every five year . Not to forget that GTA online is one of the best feature of the game and can keep you occupied for 100 of hours . So will surely buy it .

And i will also recommend everyone to buy it and try GTA online and support dev because the amount of detail in this game is too damn awesome .

Fallout series topped 700hrs without online MP.

I've bought all the PC versions of GTA till date, at the same time pirating them in the first place. This franchise lays out so much groundwork onto an open world, if you play it right, there's a lot to discover and do. If you blaze around in fast cars shooting people and evading cops, yes not much to do. Open world and multi-player is a bad combo for such purposes (if you wanted to shoot around, you should have bought a shooter). Then again, the multitude of options an open world provides is another factor. You can make GTA into a shooter, racer, rpg, mmo, stunts, and hell even a stock exchange (now).

As for the price, if it's 2.5k we all know very few are going to buy it, most will spend their time playing single player pirating it. Still no official wordings, we can all expect this to fall under a 1.6k - 2.5k range give or take.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
The price is almost official since Gamestheshop is own by E-express which are the distributor of rockstar games .
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] have you played GTA4 MP ? For an open world game its good and free roam is the best thing you can do with friends .

I haven't played a lot, some DMs and Races that's all. Thing is, none of my friends own a valid copy and eventually we all return to F2Ps so there's no fun factor. I just completed the missions and ditched the game (back then it was lagging for me :p didn't have the hardware)

Everybody pirates, just that some admit it and some doesn't. I usually pirate to try it out and see if I like it. Saved a lot of money that way. So far, I've bought all the A.Creed titles, GTA titles and PoPersia titles. This is of course non digital purchase, via some Indian vendor. I don't preorder stuff :p

amjath

Human Spambot
I ahem it first then buy when I see discount on games, but it is not the case with GTA V buying on launch [most probably crappy internet]

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
your point ??

my point is that GTAV is awesome with details and all..

but its nowhere as close to Fallout when it comes to Story.

and MP is mostly a frag/trollfest.. plus when you consider that the aiming is auto guidance, its really easy to kill people and level up.

- - - Updated - - -

i even sold off my copy of GTAV. will buy again when all DLCs are released in a complete edition. ;)

my point is that GTAV is awesome with details and all..

but its nowhere as close to Fallout when it comes to Story.

and MP is mostly a frag/trollfest.. plus when you consider that the aiming is auto guidance, its really easy to kill people and level up.

- - - Updated - - -

i even sold off my copy of GTAV. will buy again when all DLCs are released in a complete edition. ;)
Could have rented it !

Top Bottom