[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Re: FAIL

BLU RAY will prevent beggars and piracy,,steam ITS NICE i support it and I signed no gta v on pc petition but if its with drm i AGREE to it
Glad you commented here.
First of all IN YOUR FACE!!!

And secondly remember how Assassin's Creed 2 came with a strong DRM. It took a couple of weeks for the guys in Skidrow or Razer to crack it, but they did it anyway. Same will happen to GTA V unless and until they pay these guys. I bet this game will be leaked before release date.

Prashmith

Journeyman
Re: FAIL

Find Razer and skid row will crack em but nobody so far cracked simcity 2013 (1.7 months roughly of realese ) ea themselves realese a offline mode hahaha

AND

U r dying from first post to hear me thank you,thank you
*www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!
. What u wanted to say

Nerevarine

Incarnate
only butthurt ppl signing that petition
haha, Why sign a petition that will halt production ? Do you really care about piracy that much ? :lol: like you havent ever used any pirated software at all in your entire life ? That my friend is the epitome of douchebaggery

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] and [MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION]

I agree on both your statements, hack and slash or 3rd person feel absolutely great on a controller, but an fps feels clunky and retarded..
The opposite is true for a kb/mouse..
I cant imagine playing Dark souls II on a kb/m even though it's controls are optimized for Kb/m, but playing BF3 MP on a controller = one sure way to get my ass kicked :p (helicopter/jet excluded, those are great on controller)..
So in short - PC gamer master race

Personally, ill be playing GTA 5 on controller

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Razer is a legit company which sells gaming peripherals and gaming laptops. :facepalm:

From the petition page:
I signed this just to get notified of its failure. It's like if Americans signed a petition telling Apple to stop selling iPhones to the UK because some people steal iPhones there, and not looking at the amount of iPhone theft in the US. You know piracy is a problem on consoles too, right? Hence why you find X360 and PS3 versions of games on torrent sites. The majority of PC gamers aren't pirates (contrary to everyone's obviously well-informed opinion in this petition). If that were the case, why would game developers still be around making games for PC? Plus losses due to piracy are very hard to quantify, because you can't assume every pirate would have bought the game if it wasn't available to pirate online. Furthermore, you have to take into account those who pirate to try before buying (because not every game has a demo).

I don't think console gamers can really comment on "supporting the developers" when there's lending, buying, and selling used games, as well as free PS+ games. How exactly are you guys "supporting the devs" and also taking a huge chunk of the profits away from the devs by swapping and selling amongst yourselves?

Also do you really think Rockstar aren't going to make a PC version, even if 100% of console games sign this? There were over 40 million Steam users alone at the start of 2012; Rockstar will will make a huge profit on PC, and it's their choice to take the risk on piracy. This petition just undermines their intelligence to make a business decision themselves, and it comes off as a petty attempt to keep a console exclusive for to brag to PC gamers.

"No, this is my toy! No sharing! Tell them, Rockstar!" - console gamers on this petition.

GTA V is coming is coming to PC. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

only butthurt ppl signing that petition
haha, Why sign a petition that will halt production ? Do you really care about piracy that much ? :lol: like you havent ever used any pirated software at all in your entire life ? That my friend is the epitome of douchebaggery

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] and [MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION]

I agree on both your statements, hack and slash or 3rd person feel absolutely great on a controller, but an fps feels clunky and retarded..
The opposite is true for a kb/mouse..
I cant imagine playing Dark souls II on a kb/m even though it's controls are optimized for Kb/m, but playing BF3 MP on a controller = one sure way to get my ass kicked :p (helicopter/jet excluded, those are great on controller)..
So in short - PC gamer master race

Personally, ill be playing GTA 5 on controller

I posted that a month ago. :-|
I guess that's why I failed at Dark Souls 2 so bad.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] I was talking about razor1911. :lol:

And petition guy thank you for providing your wise words. A good comic relief ;)

Reloaded

In the zone
GTA V PC coming on Blu-ray instead of DVD DL. Buy yourself a blu-ray drive or buy it from steam at international price. This is the details taken from best buy for GTA V pc pre-order.

*puu.sh/ac1t1/d53bb40c1a.png

its not official, no need to jump into conclusions :p

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Flipkart has a listing for both Xbox One and PS4 version but Pc version's price is till N/A

Any idea/ guesses how much would be the price for the PC edition ?

Gollum

Collector
Leaked PC Specs:

*image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/30/1406081649-gtavsteam2.png

40GB HDD space, lol, I one had a PC with total HDD space 40GB and had windows 98, xp and linux on it and still had spae for like 10 games movies and mp3's

All hail the mighty Bluray

Flash

Lost in speed
There are 2 threads for GTA V:
*www.digit.in/forum/consoles/148022-gta-v-coming-soon-finally-d.html

Top Bottom