[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
40GB HDD space, lol, I one had a PC with total HDD space 40GB and had windows 98, xp and linux on it and still had spae for like 10 games movies and mp3's

All hail the mighty Bluray
not surprised with 40gb space even fps games like titanfall and wolfenstein are crossing 55gigs you cant expect less for open world

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Tune in August 5, 2014 @ 4:30pm Eastern Time as Zelnick and company tell the masses about the PC, This gen systems about when to expect the launch of GTAV on PC and this gen systems(Fall 2014)

LINK : Take2 Webcast

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
reasonable?? not to the devs.
it'll release at the usual $60 price.

Why not ? With xb and ps3 version alone they made plenty. Also if it isnt below 2K, will buy in sales till then I have *ahem ahem* version.

- - - Updated - - -

With steam (if announced) discount on pre-order for $49.99

Is there any dlc available for GTA games so far

for Console versions there are many. For PC version they have found code for Zombies DLC. Lets Wait and see.

*www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PC/dp/B00KVXB5YQ
From amazon.com, it's INR ~3650/- when converted :O
(Note: Amazon has price guarantee which lets you have the game at the lowest price available on release date, rest is refunded)

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
If we pay a little extra we can get the steam version, it will have achievements,trading cards and most importantly friends. Disc version has only social club as drm

Bhargav

In the zone
If we pay a little extra we can get the steam version, it will have achievements,trading cards and most importantly friends. Disc version has only social club as drm

I dont think there will be Achievements and Trading cards on steam for GTA

And also at this price i want some pre-order Bonus so wating for other sites to list the price

Come on Rockstar we want something from this

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I dont think there will be Achievements and Trading cards on steam for GTA

And also at this price i want some pre-order Bonus so wating for other sites to list the price

Come on Rockstar we want something from this

Max Payne 3 has achievements

Last edited:

SunE

Professional Newbie
Well I really wanted to buy this game but if it indeed costs 2.5k then the high seas are the only choice I have :(

Top Bottom