[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Re: GTA V coming to PC

not everyone has that kind of hardware and fps on controller is just fine - Only proves that you are a noob at controllers by saying that.
Yep I am a noob at controllers. I will take mouse+KB combo any day. Everyone has their preferences and I respect yours but I find threads like this idiotic. :lol:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

well at least games are properly optimized on a console, On a PC its full of bugs and devs get away with it blaming the diversity of Hardware.

well here comes the roles of educated gamers , gamers who knows how to tweak and modify game to get the max out of the game like in case of watch dogs...........

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

well here comes the roles of educated gamers , gamers who knows how to tweak and modify game to get the max out of the game like in case of watch dogs...........

and others just copy pasta the whole thing and pretend to be educated gamers.

honestly, how many of us actually know what skidrow and realoaded and other crackers are doing inside the dlls and exes??

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

and others just copy pasta the whole thing and pretend to be educated gamers.

honestly, how many of us actually know what skidrow and realoaded and other crackers are doing inside the dlls and exes??

here is what i think, for your question i really dnt have any idea about what they do but i think the real identity of these skidrow and reloaded are game developers , specifically those who make the game unplayable to mass without digital key........

Gollum

Collector

i used to think that.
I stopped doing that now.
When I buy a game, it should work from the get go - I shouldn't have to sit and troubleshoot the bugs in it.
I bought the game to play and not test and troubleshoot.

Piyush

Lanaya

Please dont go offtopic. Im the only ISO 9001 certified user to go offtopic on threads.

- - - Updated - - -

i used to think that.
When I buy a game, it should work from the get go - I shouldn't have to sit and troubleshoot the bugs in it.
Couldnt agree more than that.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Alright alright console and PC enough. :angry:
Everyone has their preferences. And everything has their merits and demerits. And I personally could not figure out FPS games using a controller. Its just not for me. But that does not mean others can't do it. Now don't get this thread closes until the launch.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

i used to think that.

Watch_Dogs has become so much better than the console-peasantry version of W_D. :>

Only thing that bugs me is that if the game is MP-oriented and cannot be played from the start. If it's SP, I love tweaking and doing things to make it work, that's the joy of PCs. You can call me a fanboy or something but editing config files, renaming, copying, extracting, etc. these processes tingles me. I just love it.

But I'm not saying devs should be lazy. I love mods of a finished game rather than an unfinished game no doubt.

DVJex

In the zone

IIRC, even GTA IV was somewhat badly ported at first but became better. And stop blaming the devs so much. It's more likely to be the suit's fault.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

I hope they will not put S**k'U'Rom and crap GFWL. According to GMG they are not using steam (except for steam version) as their DRM

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
GTA V PC coming on Blu-ray instead of DVD DL. Buy yourself a blu-ray drive or buy it from steam at international price. This is the details taken from best buy for GTA V pc pre-order.

*puu.sh/ac1t1/d53bb40c1a.png

Prashmith

Journeyman
FAIL

BLU RAY will prevent beggars and piracy,,steam ITS NICE i support it and I signed no gta v on pc petition but if its with drm i AGREE to it

Top Bottom