[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Nerevarine

Incarnate
What controller is that ? I have never seen a controller like that, it looks like the xbox one and the ps4 controller had a baby

Killing Machine
BTW, I also learned last week that one should never pre-order from GamesTheShop. An idiot (my friend) paid upfront instead of opting for COD, who also has now bought on Steam and is running behind GTS for a refund. They don't provide an option to cancel online and to our surprise they quoted the below when we contacted first. :-?

GamesTheShop- Terms & Conditions
Pre Order is one of the services we are offering to our customers. By pre-ordering it is taken that you intend to pre-pay up front and wait to receive your product as that is what a pre-order implies. Once the Pre-order booking is placed it will not be revoked or cancelled under any circumstance.

On repeated emails and follow-up, they agreed to refund (last week but not received yet!!) after deducting 3% of the amount as cancellation fee. I don't find this 3% anywhere in the TnC. :mad: Never bought anything from GTS personally and never going to. :censored:

Killing Machine
Who here wants to wait for another, say, 6 years before this hits PC? :lol:

Rockstar confirms GTA 6 is coming, says 'we've got some ideas'

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
BTW, I also learned last week that one should never pre-order from GamesTheShop. An idiot (my friend) paid upfront instead of opting for COD, who also has now bought on Steam and is running behind GTS for a refund. They don't provide an option to cancel online and to our surprise they quoted the below when we contacted first. :-?

GamesTheShop- Terms & Conditions

On repeated emails and follow-up, they agreed to refund (last week but not received yet!!) after deducting 3% of the amount as cancellation fee. I don't find this 3% anywhere in the TnC. :mad: Never bought anything from GTS personally and never going to. :censored:

GTS is good in terms of exclusives. I got the Crew Muscle Edition from GTS

Flash

Lost in speed
Message from vBulletin:
Dear User,

You have finished your monthly quota of using emoticons. Further use of the same will lead to an infraction.

- Webmaster

Dear User,

You've impersonated as Webmaster, and posted the above message. Further use of the same will lead to an infraction.

- Postmaster

Gollum

Collector
I wont be buying this game at the time of release as there are bound to be s hit loads of bugs in it.
And rockstar cloud servers will probably eat up my profile and character every time it decides to poop.

Piyush

Lanaya
I wont be buying this game at the time of release as there are bound to be s hit loads of bugs in it.
And rockstar cloud servers will probably eat up my profile and character every time it decides to poop.

But you also have a PS version right?

Top Bottom