[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0

I mean what to say now :/ :evil:

Polish ! Polish polish seriously ?

Jitna iske paas aao utna yeh game door chali jati h

- - - Updated - - -

Is it really such a big deal that they delayed the game? I'd rather have a more polished game than a rushed port

But I am sick of delays now

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
1st delay: 17 September 2013
2nd delay : Fall 2014 @ Steam Store Page
3th delay: 18 November 2014
4th delay: 17 january 2015
5th delay: 24 march 2015
6th delay: 14 april 2015

Delay Simulator 2013-2015 :lol:

Copied from Gtaforums , liked it :D

sutta_boy

Broken In
20 days gaybois, calm your erection. Don't flip out a like 12 year old. I'd rather wait 20 more days for a polished and lag free game instead of getting garbage like AC:Unity.

Gollum

Collector
maybe they are trying to make sure that the rockstar servers stay stable to handle the new pc users.

for ps3 the online mode was released after a while and there we re many bugs in it.
one of the bug actually deleted your online character and all your online progress. so in apology rockstr gave us all 50,00,000 $ gta money

Piyush

Lanaya
maybe they are trying to make sure that the rockstar servers stay stable to handle the new pc users.

for ps3 the online mode was released after a while and there we re many bugs in it.
one of the bug actually deleted your online character and all your online progress. so in apology rockstr gave us all 50,00,000 $ gta money

If its what you mentioned, then Im ok with waiting because nothing more ruins the mood when a fav game of all time is given online playability feature and fails.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
I felt a little sad and pity when I saw those comments on steam announcements. Although I was also raging before but it looks like maybe they are working die hard to make the best (seeing steamdb activity). I still hope for the best.

My class will start back, so no holiday gaming, that's what make me sad.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
PC screenshots up on R* newswire

Sample
*media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/gtav02272015_2.jpg

Pics are damn amazing and Rockstar said : Keep an eye out for more GTAV info in the weeks ahead, including a new trailer and a look at the PC version's powerful new Rockstar Editor for making your own original custom videos.

I M HYPED AGAIN :D

maddy01

New to this forum
Hey friends i am new here. giving thanks to admin. I love this game. Played every part of this game but not that. Anyone can provide me link of that game.

Top Bottom