[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Physical disc for sure then but I will wait till my exams are over

It will be a pain in $$ downloading 50gb so no downloads

Killing Machine
Anyone else help/confirm
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION]

I have not bought it yet [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION]. I will most likely cancel my pre-order in Flipkart as I'm looking for a Steam copy only, just for convenience sake you know. Download is not a problem for me, I can complete it over a week or two. I was short of CSGO keys yesterday to get a Chinese copy but now that's not an option anymore. :| So I will have to get it on Steam directly I guess. Better don't get the CN code from GMG. I have no experience activating any code on R* Social Club so far. Have both LA Noire and MP3 on Steam only. So God knows how the region restriction works on RGSC in case you buy a CN specific code.

BTW, if you are ok with getting a RGSC code (ROW) for about ~1.6k (I'm not sure of the price exactly as of now, but less than the standard/retail prices for sure), let me know in March sometime before the release. I have few sources who say they can get me cheap RGSC ROW codes.

- - - Updated - - -

But GMG China is giving for ~$23

That's right but not a clue about region lock on these codes. Region lock information for PC is not announced yet officially.

*support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us...pported-Languages-and-Region-Lock-Information

amjath

Human Spambot
If I activate in rock star social club, will there be any fear of losing. For Steam version will I get achievement and all?

Now I'm leaning towards steam :/

rock2702

Padawan
If I activate in rock star social club, will there be any fear of losing. For Steam version will I get achievement and all?

Now I'm leaning towards steam :/
What do you mean by "fear of losing"? You will have the game linked to your RSC account forever.

The steam version will have achievements.

I too am thinking about getting the steam version,though downloading 50gb on my measly 512 line is gonna be a PITA

Top Bottom