[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Gollum

Collector
Why? Not sony and sh*tsoft are paying to keep PC locked at 30 fps.

I consider that a cinema effect. But it gets a bit annoying when you are driving really fast.
To enjoy this game you need online multiplayer.
Trust me, its awesome like that.
You get to play with your friends and kill them at the same time - even by mistake lol

Gollum

Collector
it's going to be a breakthrough feature of GTA series ;)

I may not like this.
It will make gta just another FPS game.

the 3rd person view was aconic to GTA and the ability to see your character was a great thing.
I like the character customization of gtaV

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I may not like this.

the 3rd person view was aconic to GTA and the ability to see your character was a great thing.

it will make the game worth another play through. especially in MP. :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I may not like this.

Even I like the 3rd person view of GTA but thing is these days games are leaning more towards being a CoD look alike and easy to beat [ SP side ] focusing more on the MP side. So GTA V devs may be thinking the FP view will attract more crowd and it may will but they should also keep the third person view as well.

Gollum

Collector
Even I like the 3rd person view of GTA but thing is these days games are leaning more towards being a CoD look alike and easy to beat [ SP side ] focusing more on the MP side. So GTA V devs may be thinking the FP view will attract more crowd and it may will but they should also keep the third person view as well.

Where will be the fun if every other game starts to look like each other. Can you imagine playing a racing game in FPS view all the time.
I for one liek to look at my car/character while in game.

Top Bottom