[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Killing Machine
So I just went through the thread and you say boxed copies will be RSC DRM keys. So bye-bye Flipkart it is.

Can someone confirm if online key stores will be able to buy & sell non-Steam keys for GTA V? I was going through some key sites to pre-order and some have mentioned Steam explicitly and some doesn't. :-?

For example, link has steam but no where in the product information or title I'm seeing Steam or Steam logo. It just says CD-KEY. No BIG difference in prices though between these sites.

Anyone who has previous experience in ordering R* titles from these kind of online key sellers?

gameranand

Living to Play
So I just went through the thread and you say boxed copies will be RSC DRM keys. So bye-bye Flipkart it is.

Can someone confirm if online key stores will be able to buy & sell non-Steam keys for GTA V? I was going through some key sites to pre-order and some have mentioned Steam explicitly and some doesn't. :-?

For example, link has steam but no where in the product information or title I'm seeing Steam or Steam logo. It just says CD-KEY. No BIG difference in prices though between these sites.

Anyone who has previous experience in ordering R* titles from these kind of online key sellers?

Better get it where it explicitly says Steam.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Dont pre-order. There will be more offer from GMG and all. I will rather say to wait for steam to update about the game. Due to regional pricing you may get a steam gift cheaper.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Ok now I'm confused. [URL="*www.gamestheshop.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-for-PC/1259" said:
GamesTheShop[/URL] says it will be a Steam key.

*i.imgur.com/PigUy8G.png

Ask Rockstar Game support or International Sites like Amazon USA,gamestop.com to confirm it.

Killing Machine
Rockstar accidentally announces new features of GTA V (PC) in a blogpost which has been removed now. See the cached version here.
Main highlight of the topic is the introduction of first person mode while driving and on foot. :)

Gollum

Collector
Rockstar accidentally announces new features of GTA V (PC) in a blogpost which has been removed now. See the cached version here.
Main highlight of the topic is the introduction of first person mode while driving and on foot. :)

nice....

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
ok i have decided , if rockstar morons do these kind of lame tricks i wont ever buy any of their games , always pirates ftw..................

Alok

Adventurer
Will get if it won't be above 1.5k for PC version. They pushing it whatever but this time I hope they will optimize like Max Payne 3.

Top Bottom