[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Flash

Lost in speed
^ There's a console specific thread too.
*www.digit.in/forum/consoles/148022-gta-v-coming-soon-finally-d.html

seems nobody's using it. :/

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Did you all liked Gta 4 more than San Andreas? I cannot love any gta game more than SA

yup same here , GTA IV was small packed , filled with cities , no open space , lack of customization etc . But believe me man , when you will GTA V , you will have a nostalgic feeling of SA . It is that awesome :)

Piyush

Lanaya
yup same here , GTA IV was small packed , filled with cities , no open space , lack of customization etc . But believe me man , when you will GTA V , you will have a nostalgic feeling of SA . It is that awesome :)
Thanks for the good news bro :)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Can you imagine playing a racing game in FPS view all the time.

I like to play racing games only in FPS view. Far Cry 3 also had only FPS view in the car. But I think in GTA V we'll have the option to choose between first or third person view which is good thing.

these days games are leaning more towards being a CoD look alik

Not sure what you mean, Do you think GTA V is looking like CoD ?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I like to play racing games only in FPS view. Far Cry 3 also had only FPS view in the car. But I think in GTA V we'll have the option to choose between first or third person view which is good thing.

Not sure what you mean, Do you think GTA V is looking like CoD ?

Yes, we'll be able to switch between FPS and TPS at any time.
There was an article about that somewhere....

dizzy

Broken In

You know after reading your response, I got that feeling which i felt when i saw india win the world cup. Too much expectations form the game now... I was s.a.m.p addict and only played in roleplaying servers. Die hard fan of GTA SA multiplayer (rockstar providedmultiplayer sucks)

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
GTA V using the Denuvo DRM

Rockstar will use new DRM system in GTA 5 for PC. This system is Denuvo, which also used in FIFA 15 and Lords of the Fallen.
This System uses special code which changes every time, so this DRM is still not hacked, and I think it won’t be.
No more piracy on PC and only way you can play GTA 5 is Steam.

Got this info today. Also today Denuvo updated partners on their site. Rockstar now here too. So it’s confirmed

dizzy

Broken In
Man steam takes too much memory to run and now gta5 can be launched only with steam and I pay 2500rs?? Really?? Nvm I'm OK with it

Rockstar will use new DRM system in GTA 5 for PC. This system is Denuvo, which also used in FIFA 15 and Lords of the Fallen.
This System uses special code which changes every time, so this DRM is still not hacked, and I think it won’t be.

Got this info today. Also today Denuvo updated partners on their site. Rockstar now here too. So it’s confirmed

But still there is torrents of Fifa 15 and Lord of fallen...
It looks that priates already cracked DRM Denuvo

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Man steam takes too much memory to run and now gta5 can be launched only with steam and I pay 2500rs?? Really?? Nvm I'm OK with it

yup same there are many more games better than gta v, if rockstar wants to be such aholes let them be.......let them keep their games we have plenty of other stuff to play..........

TheFallenLord

Journeyman

'Tis no surprise that FIFA 15 and LotF haven't been cracked yet. No hardcore PC gamer gives a flying f*ck about FIFA and LotF is just not the kind of game the crackers would bother to waste their time and resources on to crack it. I highly doubt it'll reach it's target sales anyway. But I bet when a highly anticipated game like GTA V releases, no matter whatever DRM they use, the hackers will find a way to bypass it. And even if they don't, I don't give a sh!t as I've never been a fan of the GTA series and haven't played a GTA game since San Andreas. So best of luck Rocksh!t and pray your Denuva DRM doesn't pi$$ of genuine customers like Ubish!t's SecuRom did.

Top Bottom