[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Gone are the days of 499 and 999rs AAA PC games.Increase the price will only lead to see increased piracy.Dont see any logic in comapanies increasing PC game prices.2499 is way too much to pay for a single game especially a much delayed game.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Gone are the days of 499 and 999rs AAA PC games.Increase the price will only lead to see increased piracy.Dont see any logic in comapanies increasing PC game prices.2499 is way too much to pay for a single game especially a much delayed game.

See they are not 'increasing' the PC game prices. The games sold in US have always sold at $60. Indians have been quite fortunate to buy the games at one third the price. Now, the big AAA have just made it a custom that games are priced universally. Yes, it is frustrating, but I think we have milked the cow enough.

Here's a very well written article about the always connect DRM system.

Killing Machine
GTA V will have first person sex scenes on PC. So worth the wait eh? :lol: :p

*i.imgur.com/IybO8et.jpg

Source Gameplay Video

Alok

Adventurer
I'll buy the PC version for sure. Played it on PS3 at a shop and that sh** TV had eye bleeding jagged edges. I was looking for Ganton but couldn't find :-(

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Guys, can it be installed on more than one pc when its out for pc..? Because of its hefty price tag, we friends decided to share the amount. 2499/3. So can we install the game on 3 different pc's from a single disc..?

What about the PS4 or PS3 versions? Any users here?

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys, can it be installed on more than one pc when its out for pc..? Because of its hefty price tag, we friends decided to share the amount. 2499/3. So can we install the game on 3 different pc's from a single disc..?

What about the PS4 or PS3 versions? Any users here?

If one activated it that's it, but can be installed on many machine but cannot activate it [afaik i know it can be but teh other gets deactivated]. So at last only one can use it.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
If one activated it that's it, but can be installed on many machine but cannot activate it [afaik i know it can be but teh other gets deactivated]. So at last only one can use it.

My self have original of GTA IV. Installed it more than one pc...(15 i think) with serial key, and still installing to new ones. But never played online though...

PS3 user here.

you can use it on multiple PS3s. but it needs the disc to play, so go figure. ;)

For that there is nocd crack ;)

amjath

Human Spambot
My self have original of GTA IV. Installed it more than one pc...(15 i think) with serial key, and still installing to new ones. But never played online though...

Multi player is the catch. Ps3 should be modded for the cracked version :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

NOCD cracks are for PCs. if you are talking about PS3s/Consoles, then you dont know what you are talking about. Unless you download the digital versions from the respective online stores.

for simultaneously playing it on different consoles using physical discs, you MUST have seperate discs running in the consoles.

- - - Updated - - -

Multi player is the catch. Ps3 should be modded for the cracked version :p

why??

Piyush

Lanaya
Im just waiting it to come on steam. If its 50$ or below, I'll get it on the spot. If its 60$, then will have to purchase 10$ steam card
Have 50$ arranged thanks to dota 2 items

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
NOCD cracks are for PCs. if you are talking about PS3s/Consoles, then you dont know what you are talking about. Unless you download the digital versions from the respective online stores.

for simultaneously playing it on different consoles using physical discs, you MUST have seperate discs running in the consoles.

I was talking about PC. Yeah I know there will be NOCD Cracks, but if I download it via torrent and not using original disc, can I enter GTA ONLINE and play multiplayer...?

Gollum

Collector
I was talking about PC. Yeah I know there will be NOCD Cracks, but if I download it via torrent and not using original disc, can I enter GTA ONLINE and play multiplayer...?

no you cannot. You still need to connect to rockstar server in order to play online.
I dont think this game has LAN feature

You can download the game from steam and play with your steam friends if the game is released on Steam that is.

Top Bottom