PC Game Deals

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats 499 + 90 since its not sold by FK directly. Get it slightly cheaper from this reputed seller. Total comes to 520 with 6% off coupon from most of the banks or much better if you manage to get hold of a better coupon. (there was a flat 150/- off min purchase 200 few days back)

And btw, item added to wishlist :) --> Borderlands 2 (Game Of The Year Edition) -: Flipkart.com

yeah, noticed it late. :(

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
yeah, noticed it late. :(

one tip to bypass that + 90 extra charge. Order another game with splinter cell which have not released yet. I mean pre-order, and of course COD. The total amount will definitely be more than 500 so you dont have to pay the extra charge. And they will ship these two products seperately. You can cancel the pre-order game once you receive splinter cell... Profit.. ;)

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
one tip to bypass that + 90 extra charge. Order another game with splinter cell which have not released yet. I mean pre-order, and of course COD. The total amount will definitely be more than 500 so you dont have to pay the extra charge. And they will ship these two products seperately. You can cancel the pre-order game once you receive splinter cell... Profit.. ;)

Actually it is charging delivery charges despite the total amount being over 500 involving multiple items. Guess that's because the game is not sold by FK directly. :(

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
They have changed since addition of 3rd party sellers.

==========================================================================================================

Free games:-

Hangeki, MTB Freeride, Lunar Wish: Orbs Of Fate and CLR: cannons lasers rockets free in Desura

The Freebie Gamer Bundle - Stack Up on 8 Fun Games for Free!

And of course, GOG.com is celebrating its 5th birthday:- Free Release: Stargunner

chris

In the zone
*exclusives.macappdeals.com/sales/mac-gamer-bundle-freebie

You can download for both mac and window. Paid games for free, DRM free.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Still cant find BF3 anywhere for less than 1k. Being a cheap ass gamer i will keep waiting till one day it hits 500rs.

icebags

Technomancer
Still cant find BF3 anywhere for less than 1k. Being a cheap ass gamer i will keep waiting till one day it hits 500rs.

how old are you ? share us a pic of proof that ur pc can really play bf3, and i may find u an extra bf3 code for free. :)

well, do this only if u really thinking of playing, if u dont play and just leave it there, it will be a waste.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
how old are you ? share us a pic of proof that ur pc can really play bf3, and i may find u an extra bf3 code for free. :)

well, do this only if u really thinking of playing, if u dont play and just leave it there, it will be a waste.
Yes i swear i will play it. This is the proof hope its ok.My PC is more than up to the task with radeon 7750 1gb gddr5 graphics card.
View attachment 12170

icebags

Technomancer
Yes i swear i will play it. This is the proof hope its ok.My PC is more than up to the task with radeon 7750 1gb gddr5 graphics card.
View attachment 12170

seems g630 may play but 7750 is very underpowered, it will play the game at lower settings.

better upgrade pc/gfx first, before playing bf3/4. and u didnt say how old u r .....

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
seems g630 may play but 7750 is very underpowered, it will play the game at lower settings.

better upgrade pc/gfx first, before playing bf3/4. and u didnt say how old u r .....
poor guy dont have the money to buy bf3.then how can he upgrade his graphic card.youre cruel:D

chris

In the zone

If this benchmark is true he can play

Radeon HD 5670 vs Radeon HD 7750 – Performance Comparison Benchmarks @ Hardware Compare

I am using HD-5670, i can play BF 3 with out any problem. I may not get BF 4, if it can't run on my poor graphics card :) I don't want a more power hungry GPU.

poor guy dont have the money to buy bf3.then how can he upgrade his graphic card.youre cruel:D

lol :)

icebags

Technomancer
show some proof, hold one of ur ids in front of desktop and take a pic with mobile. Just dont forget to strike everything out except the DOB/age fields.

how can i just hand over a M rated game without seeing some kind of age proof. :D

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
show some proof, hold one of ur ids in front of desktop and take a pic with mobile. Just dont forget to strike everything out except the DOB/age fields.

how can i just hand over a M rated game without seeing some kind of age proof. :D

lol u r saying like u would really giveaway a key of bf3..........

amjath

Human Spambot

If I do, will u give me one. :p

Top Bottom