PC Game Deals

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
All non-Steam I guess. Which is good.

Yeah, for 499 it's a steal. Will try to get it from shop next month and will get 3 copies. :D Maybe more, if someone want it badly.

:( , I dont want to keep the discs and all. I want everything under steam. For this I purchased Witcher 1 and 2 twice :facepalm:

I have shelf to store all my game disks. So far i have only around 20 disks(rest i lost or damaged, because of my poor handling of disks).

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yeah, for 499 it's a steal. Will try to get it from shop next month and will get 3 copies. :D Maybe more, if someone want it badly..

I want it badly too..!! Don't know when it'll arrive on Flipkart. It's still coming soon. Anyway, what's your location and the shipping charges will be? If you are willing to ofcourse :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I want it badly too..!! Don't know when it'll arrive on Flipkart. It's still coming soon. Anyway, what's your location and the shipping charges will be? If you are willing to ofcourse :p

I am in Bangalore. I am waiting for my next month Salary so i can get at least 3-5 copies. And will sell for some profit online... :D

Just kidding... Just the shipping+packing charges... :D

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got this mail from Paradox:-

The Humble Paradox Bundle Has Begun!

You’ve been demanding it for months, but we were too modest to make it happen… until now! The Humble Paradox Bundle will go live today, 8 p.m. CEST (11 a.m. PDT), and you can make a donation to your choice of worthy charities while picking up a bundle of Paradox favorites!

Of course, some of our fans aren’t very humble at all, and they’ll want to make a bigger donation. Which is why, if you donate more than $125, you get The Big Kahuna package… a copy of EVERY SINGLE PARADOX GAME on Steam (not including Europa Universalis IV or DLC packages)!

Let the humility commence! Find out all the details and pick up your bundle at *www.humblebundle.com

Will be live tonight!!!

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Got this mail from Paradox:-
Will be live tonight!!!

this bundle not good. some bad moves by them, magicka above BTA, average price is average of all the different bundle sold till date and the $175 bundle, I have to skip this one if they dont add anything good.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, apart from CK II, nothing. :( But may be they put CK II & Magicka in BTA tier as they give trading cards.

Also disappointing is the absence of DRM Free option. Not so humble.

shad2401

Broken In
Guys can anybody tell me where can I get best deals on saints row- 3 and Batman - AC ( goty) as both are unavailable on online sites for quite some time .:-?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
you can get SR3, from steam trading for as low as 2$. Just buy a TF2 key and people will throw away SR3 as they bought the Humble Deep Silver Bundle.

shad2401

Broken In
digit1191 the Amazon link which u gave shows saints row for 30$ . can u tell me some other source where it is cheap.
Furious_gamer where can I exchange keys ?:-(

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@shad2401
Just one link here. But you can get it at the worst for 4$, but mostly you can get it for 1TF2 key, which is 2$, cause most of them bought Humble deep silver bundle....

Killing Machine
Good deal for BL2 :) But shouldn't we can wait for the GOTY next month or so? I hope it should not be more than 999.

EDIT: Source

Top Bottom