hii friends,
i have keys of
medal of honor 2010
Dead space 1
mirror's edge

message me if any one wants it....

DVJex

In the zone
Strange that no one mentioned that Green Man Gaming has a week full of pack deals. Up to 80% off on the whole pack. Started yesterday.
exclusive game pack deals at GMG
You can also apply a 20% off voucher after the discount:
20% off voucher GMG

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Direct DC/CC payment was in the humble store payment gateway. bundle star uses different payment gateway

It was there bro. I used to purchase from bundle stars. But they took it down last month and from that, i have trying to use both my DC cards in PP and not working.

On the other hand, last month, humble bundle introduce direct DC/CC payment and both of my cards are working.

It looks like, at a time, i can buy from one of the sites.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
It was there bro. I used to purchase from bundle stars. But they took it down last month and from that, i have trying to use both my DC cards in PP and not working.

On the other hand, last month, humble bundle introduce direct DC/CC payment and both of my cards are working.

It looks like, at a time, i can buy from one of the sites.

:lol: Atleast it is saving some money .

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mark of the Ninja - one of the best I have played, ever. Awesome bundle.

Guys, this is one of the best deal one can get..!!

IndianVideoGamer » Splinter Cell: Ultimate Edition now available in India for Rs 499 | IVG is your source for video game news, reviews and previews with an unique Indian perspective

But it's not available on Online Stores yet, Only available in Games The Shop. So can anyone from Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Chennai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad help me out please..?? :p

It's available in Flipkart now:-

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (Ultimate Edition)

Killing Machine
It's available in Flipkart now:-

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (Ultimate Edition)
Thats 499 + 90 since its not sold by FK directly. Get it slightly cheaper from this reputed seller. Total comes to 520 with 6% off coupon from most of the banks or much better if you manage to get hold of a better coupon. (there was a flat 150/- off min purchase 200 few days back)

And btw, item added to wishlist :) --> Borderlands 2 (Game Of The Year Edition) -: Flipkart.com

Top Bottom