PC Game Deals

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
I want to ask how many of you will be buying BF4 this year now that EA has increased the price of all its games on the PC? I dont think many would want to spend 3000rs+ for a PC game.

chris

In the zone
I think we should all boycott EA for their anti-consumer practices.Pricing a PC game at console level makes no sense considering there is no middle man or royalty costs involved.This is bullshit and i boycott EA.

I will boycott until they have discounted price.

shad2401

Broken In
Same here frnds, I will not preorder any EA games, and will only buy them until there price is dropped to a affordable rate.

icebags

Technomancer
^ whay they aren't giving bf4 on discount ..... *l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/37.gif

amjath, do u agree to all my terms ? accept origin and upload the pics please.

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
All 3 bioshock games is just $19.99

*www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DOD0TZG/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?redirect=true&ref_=s9_al_bw_g367_ir03

sggupta95

Broken In
this is probably the wrong place for this,but i recently bought the humble bundle 9,and now they have added Bastion,which i already have.anyone want to trade with me?(i'm willing to add all the extra keys i got from the origin bundle)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I said because, as per my assumption, the user who have premium almost all will get bf4, so the premium maps will be almost empty. No use of getting it now. Stick with the base game. Its lot of fun with the base maps.

Top Bottom